PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We aren't charged with failing FFP but I'd guess that it's more to do with allegedly providing misleading accounts. Same for the PL's PSR.
plus this isn't about cities charge this is about United escape one. The should be charged with " member clubs must comply with UEFA’s regulations, including UEFA’s Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations"

I’m struggling to believe this myself, but we’re currently watching one of greatest teams in the history of football. Pep is a genius.

Any blue who’s watched us for 30+ years will understand how incredible this is. Especially after the pain of years and years of seeing the rags winning everything.

I can’t think of any team who’s had the journey we’ve had.

We all know the charges are bs. I honestly wouldn’t care if we get relegated to the Sunday league. Imagine if that happens and Pep stays? What tf will we get charged with then?

UEFA only monitor clubs that have failed FFP in the first place to ensure that they're moving in the right direction, since united haven't failed the PL's PSR (so far at least) they wouldn't be announcing they're monitoring them. I'm not even sure they do it regardless. The first part of your post is just nonsensical speculation, whether you're having it or not. Oh, and their thread is in general football BTW.

Fair enough, take your point on UEFA only announcing ongoing monitoring for clubs under a settlement regime.

But saying my assumptions are nonsensical speculation is going a bit far. They may be wrong, but they aren't nonsensical.

1 year to the day

Only a year it feels like more?
Anyway I'm off out to get a cake with 1 candle to celebrate, might even do a bit of a song too!

plus this isn't about cities charge this is about United escape one. The should be charged with " member clubs must comply with UEFA’s regulations, including UEFA’s Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations"
Shouldn't that apply to every club who has been found in breach of UEFA's FFP regs down the years? From us (in 2014) to Hull City to Wolves to Chelsea, as well as United?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.