PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As nouns the difference between cabal and cartel

is that cabal is a usually secret exclusive organization of individuals gathered for a political purpose while cartel is a group of businesses or nations that collude to limit competition within an industry or market.

So here we had the cabal of the cartel..!!
cartel.jpg

OK so utd failed psr not ffp. So don't uefa monitor them? In fact if you could explain a bit more it would help.

Edit.
Nvm I think I understand. Utd failed PL Psr Hence not UEFA.

Nonetheless my original question, how much did utd fail and how much Everton. Anyone?
The other way around. United failed UEFA FFP, not the PL Profitability and Sustainability Rules.

Ah yes it was much better when Swales was around. It was all about the fans then?!??
Well I was there outside the Maine Stand after Peter Reid got sacked before the Coventry match, and I'm sure that was the start of the end of him!

You're right though we were treated like Sh!t then, and are treated much better now.

We're charged with failing Uefa's ffp rules though

3. In respect of each of Seasons 2013/14 to 2017/18 inclusive, the Premier League Rules applicable in those Seasons requiring a member club to comply with UEFA’s regulations, including UEFA’s Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations, namely:
(a) for Season 2013/14, Premier League Rule B.14.6; and
(b) for Seasons 2014/15 to 2017/18 inclusive, Premier League Rule B.15.6.

so therefore United and any other team punished by Uefa are bang to rights and in United's case it's an open-and-shut case
We aren't charged with failing FFP but I'd guess that it's more to do with allegedly providing misleading accounts. Same for the PL's PSR.

We aren't charged with failing FFP but I'd guess that it's more to do with allegedly providing misleading accounts. Same for the PL's PSR.
plus this isn't about cities charge this is about United escape one. The should be charged with " member clubs must comply with UEFA’s regulations, including UEFA’s Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations"

I’m struggling to believe this myself, but we’re currently watching one of greatest teams in the history of football. Pep is a genius.

Any blue who’s watched us for 30+ years will understand how incredible this is. Especially after the pain of years and years of seeing the rags winning everything.

I can’t think of any team who’s had the journey we’ve had.

We all know the charges are bs. I honestly wouldn’t care if we get relegated to the Sunday league. Imagine if that happens and Pep stays? What tf will we get charged with then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.