PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The multi-club ownership stuff from Levy is fucking rich considering it's exactly how he ended up in the door at Spurs in the first place. He and Joe Lewis were owners at Prague, Athens, Basel, and Rangers too I think by the time they brought into Spurs when Sugar was the owner.
As many others have said yet again its because we have changed the model into one that works on and off the pitch and it is too late for the others to catch up so they have to shut it down. It's not (just) about making money as a minority investor in a club, its an opportunity (rightly or wrongly, another debate) for all clubs in the CFG to benefit from the available talent pool as a whole and for that talent to develop and reach full potential whatever that maybe.

Luiz at Villa a great example, we identify the talent from around the globe (Brazil) and bring him to City at 19, we loan to Girona to develop him as we could not get a visa, we move on in terms of talent acquisition in this 2 year period and age range (Lavia springs to mind, I may be out timing wise here but the point remains we don't stand still), la Liga experience secures a permanent move to Villa for a reasonable fee and international caps follow. Talent, clubs and CFG all happy. The cycle continues.

Its perfect, loan to a CFG club who benefit on the pitch, talent develops in an environment appropriate to the ability at that time, performance and potential next steps monitored within the CFG and no doubt discussed before decision taken on future (another CFG club, release, / sell) before initial contract runs out. Akin to a series of internal secondments for top talent to improve knowledge and skill base before moving into appropriate positions at the company HQ once well versed in how the business works.

So much better then buying them in and using the standard loan system and our rivals know it. They can't catch us up without putting a decade worth of development into a similar project, unwilling to devote the time and finances as they need to pay those dividends / interest payments so all they can do is complain again to the rule makers and hope they move the goalposts again.

Last edited:
Well no one said a whisper about this.. the rags taking the Saudi Riyals for years. https://www.themag.co.uk/2020/04/ma...th-deals-wheres-the-outrage-newcastle-united/
Iv mentioned it so many times in here, to journos, in other forums. No one is bothered.
Unless there is outrage in the media, fans aren't arsed. Because basically only about 5% of fans can think independently from pundits, media, and what everyone else is saying.

Shocking isn't it. All this time City getting this shit from journos who ACTUALLY know this business relationship between utd and SA.

You are looking at it the wrong way CM69. Lilke paintings etc you are paying more for the rare/ limited edition ones. The Pearce teams ability not to score make the goals scored rare collectors items, we could have been asked to pay a premium for performances that only come about once in a blue moon;-)
...I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that one!

BBC gossip column sums our model up perfectly, even better atm as the fair market value is no doubt reduced by the basic premise of supply and demand with current low demand for players as per the Jan window and a constant supply in the market. Ultimately any fee stays in the CFG so all good for the overall balance sheet.

Identified and placed in the 3rd tier (subjective and illustrative only on my part I add) of CFG, moved to the second and now the (current) top tier want to assess against talent that they have in this age bracket to see if they make the grade. EPL cartel set on destroying the domestic pyramid structure and quietly, effectively and brilliantly we've created our own worldwide :-)

On the topic of balance IMHO we've not had this in the media re our case with the EPL, for me only right that I include the link below for both takes on the CFG model if interested:

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football...-comme-une-coquille-vide_AV-202402060527.html

1707315501661.png

...or the two seasons that Sheffield United were in the PL owned by local businessman done good Abdullah Bin Mosaad Al Saud.

It's nothing to do with 'muh Saudi Arabia', and everything to do with preserving the status-quo. I'm sure you as City fans have been through this all before!

The PL is more than happy for everyone to get their pitchforks out at the thought of Saudi PIF Newcastle actually running a football club properly though. Would have been a very different story if Eddie Howe got someone like West Ham, Villa or even Spurs 4th spot!

Barely a single column inch made on Amanda Staveley making Newcastle's women professional - despite being way outside the top Super League, or her attending every home game. Surprising that, Women's football now covers Guardian and BBC Football homepages, all over Sky.

The PL allows itself to be lobbied by influential ownership structures that if they had it their way would axe relegation, and introduce a play-off season played thousands of miles away in their Fenway Park or fucking the Bud Light Bowl.

I'm not sure how Chelsea post-Roman and Man U make such a pig's ear by having so much money.

Croydon Ultra's won the award for the biggest bunch of useful idiots! Just hope none of them got a Uber to the ground, has a Facebook account or Disney subscription.

GettyImages-1348292846.jpg

Yes so true. And Arsenal fans despising us because of ‘oil money’ .. whilst wearing Emirates on their shirts. It’s crazy.

...or the two seasons that Sheffield United were in the PL owned by local businessman done good Abdullah Bin Mosaad Al Saud.

It's nothing to do with 'muh Saudi Arabia', and everything to do with preserving the status-quo. I'm sure you as City fans have been through this all before!

The PL is more than happy for everyone to get their pitchforks out at the thought of Saudi PIF Newcastle actually running a football club properly though. Would have been a very different story if Eddie Howe got someone like West Ham, Villa or even Spurs 4th spot!

Barely a single column inch made on Amanda Staveley making Newcastle's women professional - despite being way outside the top Super League, or her attending every home game. Surprising that, Women's football now covers Guardian and BBC Football homepages, all over Sky.

The PL allows itself to be lobbied by influential ownership structures that if they had it their way would axe relegation, and introduce a play-off season played thousands of miles away in their Fenway Park or fucking the Bud Light Bowl.

I'm not sure how Chelsea post-Roman and Man U make such a pig's ear by having so much money.

Croydon Ultra's won the award for the biggest bunch of useful idiots! Just hope none of them got a Uber to the ground, has a Facebook account or Disney subscription.

GettyImages-1348292846.jpg

It is really just racism in plain sight. Why are the Palace fans so selective in their concerns. Lots of countries across the world abuse human rights or is it just the dark-skinned ones that matter. I hate the politicisation of football and those smug fans at Palace.

It's only a matter of time before an independent regulator is brought in by the government the Premier cartel is finished imo. The government needs the investment from country's like the U.A.E and Saudi Arabia there is no way these country's will be handing the government tons of cash if they are not allowed to invest in their football clubs and grow their brand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.