PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Embarrassed himself and his club with his ignorance, set up or not. Anyone but a simpleton could understand the difference between our situation and theirs and for the removal of all doubt you would think clubs would have their legal teams analyse things and brief their employees.

He may well be hoping for some short term gain but he along with every other one eyed nobhead is going to look a **** when the verdict is passed.
The reality is they are making hay whilst the sun shines, they all know there are huge differences but they also know it plays well to say one rule for them and one for us even when comparing apples and oranges. This was the whole point of this smear campaign, a year in and still going strong.

Embarrassed himself and his club with his ignorance, set up or not. Anyone but a simpleton could understand the difference between our situation and theirs and for the removal of all doubt you would think clubs would have their legal teams analyse things and brief their employees.

He may well be hoping for some short term gain but he along with every other one eyed nobhead is going to look a **** when the verdict is passed.
The funny thing is that he - like every other fucker - only ever wants to ask why City haven't been deducted points or dealt with as quickly as Everton.

However the more logical and relevant question especially for Dyche is "why have Everton been deducted points and Forest haven't?"

I have yet to see that question asked anywhere, let alone seen an answer.

Both have been charged under (presumably) the same rules for (presumably) the same time period yet Everton have had points deducted immediately and Forest are only above them in the table because they haven't. That is what should be concerning Gravel bonce, not sticking his nose into something he admits he doesn't understand.

Of course there may be some sensible explanation, but as far as I can see it's about as clear and transparent as VAR .

The funny thing is that he - like every other fucker - only ever wants to ask why City haven't been deducted points or dealt with as quickly as Everton.

However the more logical and relevant question especially for Dyche is "why have Everton been deducted points and Forest haven't?"

Both have been charged under (presumably) the same rules for (presumably) the same time period yet Everton have had points deducted immediately and Forest are only above them in the table because they haven't. That is what should be concerning Gravel bonce, not sticking his nose into something he admits he doesn't understand.

Of course there may be some sensible explanation, but as far as I can see it's about as clear and transparent as VAR .
Are you being serious?

Or your 1 charge took 5/6 months why do YOU think 115 charges are not been dealt with yet!

His reaction be this!
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.