PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Adjudicatory Chamber

Chairman: José da Cunha Rodrigues (Portugal)
Vice Chairmen: Christiaan Timmermans (Netherlands)
Louis Peila (Switzerland)
Members: Charles Flint QC (England)
Adam Giersz (Poland)

Investigatory Chamber
Chief Investigator: Yves Leterme (Belgium)
Members: Jacobo Beltrán (Spain)
Egon Franck (Germany)
Petros Mavroidis (Greece)
Damien Neven (Belgium)
Richard Parry (England)
Konstantin Sonin (Russia)
Petra Stanonik Bošnjak (Slovenia)
Yves Wehrli (France)

I've lost the details of those that said they'd be interested in this. About 6 lads direct messaged me in the summer and those messages have expired.

It's taken a while, but I have put together as much accurate information as I can about this subject on the following website. Obviously, it's heavily influenced by my opinion, but I have referenced everything I can.

One peice of feedback I've had, is that it is a mad man's rant. I am mad and annoyed about it! As far as I'm concerned the more stuff there is out there supporting the City side of the argument the better! I'll keep posting everytime I learn or pick up on something new.

There are plenty of mistakes, so if you spot any typos or obvious errors please let me know. I've always made typos and have never been able to spell. It's very much a work in progress, but I hope it provides some useful pointers/references for anyone interested:

NB
1)
I'd like to credit the Blue who counted the charges and highlighted that there were 134, not 115. I can't find his post though, it's somewhere in the thread. If it was you please let me know.

2)
FYI - 3 of the charges relate to breaking rule E60. This rule is about adjusting your allowable losses by £22m for playing in the err Championship.....

Adjudicatory Chamber

Chairman: José da Cunha Rodrigues (Portugal)
Vice Chairmen: Christiaan Timmermans (Netherlands)
Louis Peila (Switzerland)
Members: Charles Flint QC (England)
Adam Giersz (Poland)

Investigatory Chamber
Chief Investigator: Yves Leterme (Belgium)
Members: Jacobo Beltrán (Spain)
Egon Franck (Germany)
Petros Mavroidis (Greece)
Damien Neven (Belgium)
Richard Parry (England)
Konstantin Sonin (Russia)
Petra Stanonik Bošnjak (Slovenia)
Yves Wehrli (France)
Yves Leterme left surely?

A huge amount of fans say “you must be guilty because you got fined”. Explaining what we got fined for makes no odds and ive given up explaining these days
It’s a coping mechanism for when a team you hate has fantastic success, I used to celebrate defeats for Ferguson’s United like a lottery win because it masked the pain for a while

I've lost the details of those that said they'd be interested in this. About 6 lads direct messaged me in the summer and those messages have expired.

It's taken a while, but I have put together as much accurate information as I can about this subject on the following website. Obviously, it's heavily influenced by my opinion, but I have referenced everything I can.

One peice of feedback I've had, is that it is a mad man's rant. I am mad and annoyed about it! As far as I'm concerned the more stuff there is out there supporting the City side of the argument the better! I'll keep posting everytime I learn or pick up on something new.

There are plenty of mistakes, so if you spot any typos or obvious errors please let me know. I've always made typos and have never been able to spell. It's very much a work in progress, but I hope it provides some useful pointers/references for anyone interested:

NB
1)
I'd like to credit the Blue who counted the charges and highlighted that there were 134, not 115. I can't find his post though, it's somewhere in the thread. If it was you please let me know.

2)
FYI - 3 of the charges relate to breaking rule E60. This rule is about adjusting your allowable losses by £22m for playing in the err Championship.....

That's a lot of work. Well done.

I admire your 100% optimism :) and we all hope it goes something like that. Personally, I am about 90% optimistic. There is always a small chance of something unexpected happening. Still, kudos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.