PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Adjudicatory Chamber

Chairman: José da Cunha Rodrigues (Portugal)
Vice Chairmen: Christiaan Timmermans (Netherlands)
Louis Peila (Switzerland)
Members: Charles Flint QC (England)
Adam Giersz (Poland)

Investigatory Chamber
Chief Investigator: Yves Leterme (Belgium)
Members: Jacobo Beltrán (Spain)
Egon Franck (Germany)
Petros Mavroidis (Greece)
Damien Neven (Belgium)
Richard Parry (England)
Konstantin Sonin (Russia)
Petra Stanonik Bošnjak (Slovenia)
Yves Wehrli (France)

How’s the investigation of the leaks?

Has anyone seen this clip of a city caller on TalkSport?:

He absolutely gives it to Jim White and Simon Jordan with both barrels stating absolute facts. If you are on here pal make yourself known, you are a blue hero!

Maybe it’s just me but this is clear as fuck we are on last stage of grief. These desperate cunts have all run out of ideas. I fucking hate when the very **** who raised a question keeps moving the post . The question was about whether man city will be idolized or not like the cartels ? Since when did city players cheat financially to gain advantage on the pitch ? fucking thick pigs.

How’s the investigation of the leaks
Exactly and the only 2 people still in UEFA that investigated and punished City are Petra Stanonik Bošnjak (Slovenia) and Jacobo Beltrán (Spain) alll the rest have left. Petros Mavroidis (Greece) resigned because of the way the Committee, of which he was a member, dealt with the PSG affair which was corruption in plain sight

I have a red pal, very good job, intelligent bloke.
He came out with the same old shit, “you must be guilty because u got fined”. I explained that the fine was for non cooperation with uefa as they were leaking info and that we preferred to go straight to CAS so knew we would incur the fine”.

He went quiet … looked at me for 10 seconds and jusr replied , “bollocks”.

Ive had other people, again seemingly sensible people, say we must have bribed CAS. I mean … fuck me … they think we turned up at CAS with a suitcase of money.

So thats what we are up against. I think the whole thing has been a total smear campaign and the red shirts werent arsed if we are found guilty or not, its job already done

So when he said it was bollocks did you leave it there or give him the tirade

Maybe it’s just me but this is clear as fuck we are on last stage of grief. These desperate cunts have all run out of ideas. I fucking hate when the very **** who raised a question keeps moving the post . The question was about whether man city will be idolized or not like the cartels ? Since when did city players cheat financially to gain advantage on the pitch ? fucking thick pigs.
The last stage of grief, that’s a great way of looking at it.

I've lost the details of those that said they'd be interested in this. About 6 lads direct messaged me in the summer and those messages have expired.

It's taken a while, but I have put together as much accurate information as I can about this subject on the following website. Obviously, it's heavily influenced by my opinion, but I have referenced everything I can.

One peice of feedback I've had, is that it is a mad man's rant. I am mad and annoyed about it! As far as I'm concerned the more stuff there is out there supporting the City side of the argument the better! I'll keep posting everytime I learn or pick up on something new.

There are plenty of mistakes, so if you spot any typos or obvious errors please let me know. I've always made typos and have never been able to spell. It's very much a work in progress, but I hope it provides some useful pointers/references for anyone interested:

NB
1)
I'd like to credit the Blue who counted the charges and highlighted that there were 134, not 115. I can't find his post though, it's somewhere in the thread. If it was you please let me know.

2)
FYI - 3 of the charges relate to breaking rule E60. This rule is about adjusting your allowable losses by £22m for playing in the err Championship.....

Good work. Thanks for posting.

Regards 1, someone made an attempt to break down the charges here: https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/index.php?posts/16649344

I've lost the details of those that said they'd be interested in this. About 6 lads direct messaged me in the summer and those messages have expired.

It's taken a while, but I have put together as much accurate information as I can about this subject on the following website. Obviously, it's heavily influenced by my opinion, but I have referenced everything I can.

One peice of feedback I've had, is that it is a mad man's rant. I am mad and annoyed about it! As far as I'm concerned the more stuff there is out there supporting the City side of the argument the better! I'll keep posting everytime I learn or pick up on something new.

There are plenty of mistakes, so if you spot any typos or obvious errors please let me know. I've always made typos and have never been able to spell. It's very much a work in progress, but I hope it provides some useful pointers/references for anyone interested:

NB
1)
I'd like to credit the Blue who counted the charges and highlighted that there were 134, not 115. I can't find his post though, it's somewhere in the thread. If it was you please let me know.

2)
FYI - 3 of the charges relate to breaking rule E60. This rule is about adjusting your allowable losses by £22m for playing in the err Championship.....

I've saved the link. Thanks for this blue, I just had a quick peek and was engrossed already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.