PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I would add - and I've said this before - that if it was United in the dock plenty of our fans would assume they were guilty as well so let's not kid ourselves that our fanbase is any different in that respect.

What I have learnt myself throughout all this is that we should let due process take place, regardless of which club it is that's being accused.
The rags wouldn't have had the msm pile on that we have had and apparently they only slightly broke ffp rules. The dippers spent fifty million for a shovel to dig up Stanley Park but that's ok. Unfortunately the City haters, including the msm, aren't interested in due process.

Hi guys I am new on here, although I am a lifelong city fan, my first game was Tottenham at home, we won 5-2, iconic game, Brian Horton was the manager at the time, I have decided to come on to let you fellow city fans know that this is a topic I am really passionate about, just wanting to let people know that I feel like us as fans have kind of been left in the dark over these charges, and so I have personally gone out of my way to approach some of the senior people at city as to what will happen in regards to these charges, just before Christmas I approached Omar Barrada after a leauge home game, he was walking with his 2 kids to his car parked in the car park facing the main entrance of the Colin bell stand, I asked him that me and other sections of the city fan base are a little worried over these charges, he said don’t worry about it, we have nothing to hide, I also approached Tixi most recently after the Everton game, I asked him the same question, his response was Ahh Rubbish!! Rubbish!! I have even asked Mike summerbee and he said don’t worry about it!! The feeling I get from the club is that they are really not worrisome about this whole case, unlike some city fans like me who are worried typical city will resurface and we get the book thrown at us, anyway just thought I would let fans on here know, also this is my first post on here, took a lot for me to post this, but just felt I had to let people know,
Bloody name dropper.

The rags wouldn't have had the msm pile on that we have had and apparently they only slightly broke ffp rules. The dippers spent fifty million for a shovel to dig up Stanley Park but that's ok. Unfortunately the City haters, including the msm, aren't interested in due process.
Yeah, I get all that. I'm just saying that some of our fans would be no different if it was United who were up on these charges, regardless of how the media were reporting it.

The media - by and large - have absolutely been cunts throughout all this. I've yet to read a single article - save for maybe from the likes of Stuart Brennan in the MEN - that concentrates on City's statement that we've done nothing wrong and will prove it. Pretty much everything that has been written has been done with the mindset that we're guilty.

Hi guys I am new on here, although I am a lifelong city fan, my first game was Tottenham at home, we won 5-2, iconic game, Brian Horton was the manager at the time, I have decided to come on to let you fellow city fans know that this is a topic I am really passionate about, just wanting to let people know that I feel like us as fans have kind of been left in the dark over these charges, and so I have personally gone out of my way to approach some of the senior people at city as to what will happen in regards to these charges, just before Christmas I approached Omar Barrada after a leauge home game, he was walking with his 2 kids to his car parked in the car park facing the main entrance of the Colin bell stand, I asked him that me and other sections of the city fan base are a little worried over these charges, he said don’t worry about it, we have nothing to hide, I also approached Tixi most recently after the Everton game, I asked him the same question, his response was Ahh Rubbish!! Rubbish!! I have even asked Mike summerbee and he said don’t worry about it!! The feeling I get from the club is that they are really not worrisome about this whole case, unlike some city fans like me who are worried typical city will resurface and we get the book thrown at us, anyway just thought I would let fans on here know, also this is my first post on here, took a lot for me to post this, but just felt I had to let people know,
Khaldoon said the exact same thing to me in Mary D's the other week.

This gets filed in the must try harder section. You cant even bring yourself to write City with a C, so fucking obvious.

I asked Joe Biden in Monroe's- he said "whats my name?"
Actually - thanks for the post - will take all the reassurance we can get. Even though, on second reading.....

Last edited:
Miggy Deloony got a new username ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.