PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There have been a couple of murmurs on this thread that perhaps Jim Ratcliffe might be looking for United to have a better off the pitch relationship with City which in turn might be a good thing for us with regards to the PL investigation. All speculative of course but it was interesting seeing some of his comments about us. In addition to the below, there was also reference to Berrada’s departure and how amicable the discussions were compared to Newcastle digging their heels in over Dan Ashworth:

"They are one of the best teams on the planet," Ratcliffe said of Man City, champions of England for three years running.

"We have a lot to learn from the noisy neighbour, and our other neighbour [Liverpool]. They are the enemy at the end of the day and there's nothing I would like better than to knock both of them or one of them off their perch.

"But equally, we are the three great northern clubs and we're all quite close to each other," he added.

"They've been in a good place for a little while. Both of them. There are things to be learned from both of those clubs.

"They've got sensible organisations, great people in the organisations and a driven elite sort of environment that they work in. And as a consequence, the results have dropped out of the bottom. So I'm very respectful of them, but they're still the enemy."
He can fuck right off.

Those cunts have been trying to do us for years.

There have been a couple of murmurs on this thread that perhaps Jim Ratcliffe might be looking for United to have a better off the pitch relationship with City which in turn might be a good thing for us with regards to the PL investigation. All speculative of course but it was interesting seeing some of his comments about us. In addition to the below, there was also reference to Berrada’s departure and how amicable the discussions were compared to Newcastle digging their heels in over Dan Ashworth:

"They are one of the best teams on the planet," Ratcliffe said of Man City, champions of England for three years running.

"We have a lot to learn from the noisy neighbour, and our other neighbour [Liverpool]. They are the enemy at the end of the day and there's nothing I would like better than to knock both of them or one of them off their perch.

"But equally, we are the three great northern clubs and we're all quite close to each other," he added.

"They've been in a good place for a little while. Both of them. There are things to be learned from both of those clubs.

"They've got sensible organisations, great people in the organisations and a driven elite sort of environment that they work in. And as a consequence, the results have dropped out of the bottom. So I'm very respectful of them, but they're still the enemy."
He actually went as far as to say "I wouldn't wish that on them" when asked if City getting found guilty in the PL case would help United. Not that it really matters at this stage, but it does seem to represent a bit of a shift from our Trafford neighbours.

Fuck him.
And fuck everyone of them.
I want them to bad mouth us and hate us.
Don't give them anything city.

He actually went as far as to say "I wouldn't wish that on them" when asked if City getting found guilty in the PL case would help United. Not that it really matters at this stage, but it does seem to represent a bit of a shift from our Trafford neighbours.
Come on Ric don't get sucked in....everything anyone from there says or does has only one purpose and that is to benefit the rags.

Oh ... that's alright then, Jim, all is forgotten. Specially made up 'financial rules', letters to the PL, manipulation of UEFA, pressure on CAS, nicked signings (that went well, didn't it) and my favourite, bent referees in derbies. It's all water under the bridge now.

Not. I wouldn't turn my back on any of them.

Come on Ric don't get sucked in....everything anyone from there says or does has only one purpose and that is to benefit the rags.
Ha, don't get me wrong. I don't really give a shit what Brexit Jim thinks of us, and there's obviously an ulterior motive for some of his quotes (probably because they might need to groundshare for a season or two if they rebuild Old Trafford). I just thought it was noteworthy in the context of this thread.

Ha, don't get me wrong. I don't really give a shit what Brexit Jim thinks of us, and there's obviously an ulterior motive for some of his quotes (probably because they might need to groundshare for a season or two if they rebuild Old Trafford). I just thought it was noteworthy in the context of this thread.
Is David Gill still on the Board? If so I wouldn’t trust them one bit

Probably wants Abu Dhabi to fund his new stadium when the UK government tells him to do one.

If those cunts want to groundshare then they can do so at Anfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.