PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If those cunts want to groundshare then they can do so at Anfield.

You just know the club will be more than happy to accommodate them if they ask.

Mind you, it's another opportunity for a real "Welcome to Manchester" poster outside the ground every other week for their board, fans and players. :)

Edit: Now I think about it, the possibilities are endless. What about a banner above the directors box with the number of years since United last won the CL, or the league for that matter.

Last edited:
You just know the club will be more than happy to accommodate them if they ask.

Mind you, it's another opportunity for a real "Welcome to Manchester" poster outside the ground every other week for their board, fans and players. :)
Absolutely no way the ground will be trashed every week and will stink of shit.

With the amount of games we play and if we have another team playing there and if there in Europe the pitch will become unmanageable unplayable on and in effect effect our performances! So on that bases City will tell them it's not feasible..

True... all those toilet and concourse floods were nothing to do with broken pipes and poor quality plumbing. They were caused by the knuckledraggers not being au fait with how to use a toilet.

4,300 pages isn't a big enough deal? :O
I must have missed them... anyway, kudos to Mr Whelan for not bringing the matter up at every available opportunity - regardless of the subject of conversation he happened to be engaged in, at any given time you care to mention.

Personally scruff jim can fuck off. He is only saying 'nice things' because he wants something. Next he will be saying he is moving back to the uk to pay taxes. Funny how his dirty petrol money is ok.
Bob on.

I don’t know if folk read this article from Nov 23. I’ve used a few snippets in my ‘discussions’ with giddy scum. Worth a quick read to see that gentleman Jim is not in this adventure for his love of the game and his lifelong support of the red shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.