PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fcking hell - the out of context comparisons in the rush to be offended, is just too unintelligent to comprehend. Why do people expose themselves as complete idiots by putting their name to this dysentery?
Humans haven’t evolved as much as we like to think. The link he is trying to make doesn’t exist. I was in an Aldi over the summer and It was a shithole.

No wonder they want traction, anything to beat the boredom, mostly rag or dip wankers anyway. I’m glad they are miserable -:)

Bob on.

I don’t know if folk read this article from Nov 23. I’ve used a few snippets in my ‘discussions’ with giddy scum. Worth a quick read to see that gentleman Jim is not in this adventure for his love of the game and his lifelong support of the red shit.

There's plenty out there on Jizzy Jim - but hey, let's focus on the Arab Sheikh at City.

"Grangemouth is owned and controlled by Petroineos, a joint venture between Chinese state-owned PetroChina (China didn’t sell off its energy assets) and London-based Ineos, ruled by Jim Ratcliffe, the Brexiteer who took his car production overseas rather than provide employment or pay tax here."

"Sir Jim Ratcliffe, the UK’s richest person and high-profile Brexiter, has quit Britain for tax-free Monaco.

Ratcliffe, a petrochemicals magnate with an estimated £17.5bn fortune, has this week officially changed his tax domicile from Hampshire to Monaco, the sovereign city-state that is already home to many of the UK’s richest people.

It has been estimated that the move will save him £4bn in tax payments. People who live in Monaco for at least 183 days a year do not pay any income or property taxes. The highest tax rate in the UK is 45% on income above £150,000-a-year."

So how much of Failsworth have you re-generated Jim?

Nowt wrong with being "tax adavantageous" - but then don't make yourself out to be something you may not be Jimbo.

Last edited:
Still no date set for the crucifixion of MCFC.

Masters was talking out of his raggy arse. The case must be in an absolute state if they can’t even table a hearing date.

Got themselves tied up trying to stifle the blues.

I do think behind the scenes Khaldoon and Ratcliffe are probably trying to create a better relationship between both clubs.

Last edited:
Still no date set for the crucifixion of MCFC.

Masters was talking out of his raggy arse. The case must be in an absolute state of they can’t even table a hearing date.

Got themselves tied up trying to stifle the blues.

I do think behind the scenes Khaldoon and Ratcliffe are probably trying to create a better relationship between both clubs.

It'll raise it's head again no doubt in the week of the run up to the rags' and dipper's games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.