PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have so much respect for Stefan but I'm not sure Harris of all people is someone I'd be doing a pod with. He's the single most disingenuous two bob social media influencer there is on the subject, and he's already taken to twitter to misquote Stefan when he was put in his place.

Like a boxer talking shite before a fight, being easily beaten in the ring then going back to waffling nonsense.

Harris will still be spouting that City managed to pick two judges even though he was corrected by Stefan. He will be on his death bed thinking of ways to cripple City.
Harris is at it now on Twitter. Spouting lies and his "facts", getting corrected by Stefan as he goes along, but the watching red shirts are lapping it up.

Harris will still be spouting that City managed to pick two judges even though he was corrected by Stefan. He will be on his death bed thinking of ways to cripple City.
If City picked two to sit on the panel at CAS, then so did uefa. Both had to agree on the chair, and then each get one pick to complete the panel.

It's disingenuous as fuck to pretend otherwise.

I have so much respect for Stefan but I'm not sure Harris of all people is someone I'd be doing a pod with. He's the single most disingenuous two bob social media influencer there is on the subject, and he's already taken to twitter to misquote Stefan when he was put in his place.

Like a boxer talking shite before a fight, being easily beaten in the ring then going back to waffling nonsense.
Stefan represents himself and the City fanbase very well.

Although, why any City fans would choose to work and interact with the unstable Harris is beyond me, especially on the subject of City's ongoing case.

Hopefully the "Harris comes across alright actually" opinions from earlier today won't be seen again after his latest social media meltdown.

If City picked two to sit on the panel at CAS, then so did uefa. Both had to agree on the chair, and then each get one pick to complete the panel.

It's disingenuous as fuck to pretend otherwise.
Just proves that there’s an agenda against City. The Guardian led with the time barred narrative and also mentioned City picking the third judge without mentioning UEFA having zero evidence hours after the CAS verdict was released. They don’t give City a chance.

He's not taken Stefans schooling of his bullshit well.

Reading further down he's going down the MASSIVE innuendo route. Let alone mocking Stefans point.
The fella is obviously way out of his depth here. He's like the bloke in the pub that wants to fight every fucker after they've gone home.

Last edited:

Yep I feel the same, he shouldn’t be given any airtime to keep pushing his agenda. I know Stefan is a very fair guy but I’m not sure there’s much to gain from entertaining people like him especially when Stefan is becoming a respected source of information about all of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.