PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This may be worth a listen - me v Nick Harris on the excellent Unofficial Partner podcast...

What is Harris like off mic, Stefan? His behaviour on social media suggests he not only hates City but also hates City fans.

He is also widely regarded as unhinged, to put it politely.

What I thought odd, was that Harris mentioned payments to Bobby Manc and “Kolo” Toure, whereas Yaya’s agent has said “Nothing to see here”…thought Stefan was mighty cool and didn’t rise at all to all the innuendo/wrong facts that Harris came out with. Just pointed out he was wrong, but Harris was all about Whataboutism…

Having listened to the podcast I’m fairly convinced that there will be no winners and the PL table, going forward, will mean nothing and everybody will be suing each other left right and centre.

It’s a huge mess and it needs stopping. Unfortunately I don’t think it can be stopped now as it’s probably too late.

This is what you get when the same people in a competition are also running it. Chaos.

Idiots and greedy people ruining our game.

Bravo Stefan
Cool, calm and collected.

Listened to this, much to the annoyance of my wife who thought I was wasting another hour of my life.

I am surprised that Harris still doesn’t seem to acknowledge that those other so called “big” clubs were/are involved in all the shenanigans.

Bravo Stefan
Cool, calm and collected.

Listened to this, much to the annoyance of my wife who thought I was wasting another hour of my life.

I am surprised that Harris still doesn’t seem to acknowledge that those other so called “big” clubs were/are involved in all the shenanigans.
if he admits that - he is out of ammo

Aall I can say is Stefan that he tries to come across as a nice guy but we should never forget the saying.. "Beware the smiling assassin!"

They won't flinch one bit and want to destroy us pointing at random emails or inventing some concoction of supposed folly by us that equates to 10 years of fraud!

This will never stop.
They will cry about wrongdoings every time Manchester City's name is mentioned or every time we win silverware

I think in some way it's down to our own Media approach and being too nice and letting it go on far too long, We should have nailed them straight away and used court action, Skysports should have been taken apart legally long ago, Their Sunday supplement shows when Mancini and Yaya were targeted. They really did a job on the club back then and that should have been brought to court for discrimination of character.

I`ve read some shit on this thread but by far and away that tops the fucking lot.
Are you denying the red tops aren't behind this assault on our club ?
Do you think these cretins don't have a plan ?
This thought has been in my head from the day the charges were made.
Don't try to ridicule people who have an opinion you don't agree with. The last thing I want to say in the near future is "I told you so "
I also believe our great owners have a plan too, but we will all have to wait and see how the cards are played. I' m also shit at card as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.