PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He's not taken Stefans schooling of his bullshit well.

Stefan was excellent but when Harris was going on about the settlement figure and Stefan was explaining how it is a common occurrence, I was praying he was going to say something like “it’s just like when Liverpool paid £1m to City without accepting any wrongdoing”. I think it was a missed opportunity.

I listened intently to the full hour of the podcast and was so impressed by Stefans grasp of detail. Harris started reasonably but then became obsessed by historical values of our Etihad contract which I don’t believe are even under question. His arguments around our settlement were pure mischief making and should prove to anyone with a smidgin of critical thought that he is not a serious man. He provides crumbs that the hard of thinking might latch onto. Stefan again was brilliant balanced and fair in our defence. Huge well done.

I don’t think I’ve ever known one person get so much stuff wrong, City fans have been correcting him with facts for years. It’s meant to be his profession, yet he’s ALWAYS wrong.
You can explain stuff to some people until you’re blue in the face, but it’s all a waste of time and effort if they don’t have the capacity to understand it.

He's not taken Stefans schooling of his bullshit well.

Reading further down he's going down the MASSIVE innuendo route. Let alone mocking Stefans point.
The fella is obviously way out of his depth here. He's like the bloke in the pub that wants to fight every fucker after they've gone home.

This after Stefan corrected him at least three times for using the wrong terminology when discussing the UEFA case.

The guy is a complete bellend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.