PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When you've been sparring with someone and are still trying to land blows on the pavement outside, it's a sure sign you've lost the bout.

People need to realise that he isn’t trying to win the bout, he’s trying to gain paying subscriptions to his platform - and he’s cynically using Stefan’s profile to do it.

Stefan can fight his own battles with aplomb, but, if I was him, I would feel pretty disgusted by Harris’s behaviour this evening.

This is a calculated approach from Harris to take part in the podcast and then use the aftermath to post the utter nonsense that was comprehensively debunked by Stefan during the podcast itself, while also calling his integrity into question, knowing the controversy would gain even more attention for him.

He didn’t have the courage to say these things directly to Stefan during the podcast which says everything you need to know about his level of intellect, professionalism and courtesy to someone like Stefan who has attempted to engage in good faith.

The good news is that, for someone to stoop so low suggests they are utterly desperate for paying subscribers. So fingers crossed the end is nigh for his little trolling project.

Don't wish to link to any more of his tweets (Harris), but I see he's posted this (see attached image) claiming it to have been sent to him by means of direct message in 2022, from a City supporting lawyer who worked for the club.

View attachment 108412
Can’t recall what document that was about but likely something I wrote. If I am an example of people he refers to as whistleblowers, he’s a confused guy. I haven’t had any involvement since 2007 and only ever an external adviser.

What summed the ‘sporting intel investigative journalist’ up (just like all the other LinkedIn weirdos giving themselves fancy non existent job titles) was his point about in the CAS report it stated Etihad had “reupped” the sponsorship deal up to £220m 3 years after the initial agreement, meaning it worked out at £73m a year.

This was his proof that the sponsorship was inflated and we hadn’t provided correct information to the PL, to which Stefan pointed out it must have been a typo as they missed a season and it was actually over four years.

And to put the cherry on top of the icing on the cake, he even got the season that was missing wrong and had to be corrected by Stefan once again!

Baffling.

If I have one piece of advice for Stefan (and for anyone else interested) it is this (embellished of course): “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their blinkered opinion without really listening to you, garner support from other blinkered idiots and beat you with whataboutery”

I think we know why the club don’t engage with the fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.