PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Noticed Delaney has really reigned back ffp now and seems to be concentrating on football strangely. Wonder if legal teams are starting to flex. Also Harris falling from grace at national newspapers to an online blog also snacks of a shift from paymasters not wanting to employ these people.
Remember this? https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ern-football-manchester-city-champions-league
A music reviewer does FOUR YEARS of posts on albums/gigs and on the eve of the final posted that. Fuck em.
The Guardian and the Observer have always hated City.

The Guardian and the Observer have always hated City.
I think clever folk would observe what I believe is called cognitive dissonance, ie holding two contradictory beliefs.

lets go with City are owned by an oppressive state, ok I know that’s not true but let’s go with it. Arsenal, Man Utd etc take money in the form of sponsorship deals with oppressive sates ie the Emirates and Saudi, but that’s ok.

its like us being owned by Al Capone and the others being paid sponsorship by Al Capone, would that really be ok? Of course it’s bollocks.

You've got to laugh at this Scouser from Cork on Twitter called cgsmoore. Makes accusation to Stefan..Stefan files the tweet as libelous, warns him so the fella shits himself and deletes his whole account. Then logs on under another burner account called HypeLFC, libels him again, deletes posts and the backtracks. Lol.
Someone pulled him up on deleted account. He says "too much info for angry footy fans lol"...
Still Google cache tells you his bio says "Creator of PizzHeiria & Heir Island House"
Linked in tallies and if course insta https://www.instagram.com/cgsmoore?igsh=MWJuZmZvOTc2M21odA==

Everyone is brave behind a hidden account but crap it when they step over the line.

View attachment 108476

Plenty of stuff here to go to court with!

C'mon City.. this is way over the line and you're not facing "Rebecca Vardy's account" mitigating factors.. he's specifically mentioned --- City by name!
He's certainly outed himself as a fruit loop since his non-performance on that podcast.
What a fucking idiot.

I think clever folk would observe what I believe is called cognitive dissonance, ie holding two contradictory beliefs.

lets go with City are owned by an oppressive state, ok I know that’s not true but let’s go with it. Arsenal, Man Utd etc take money in the form of sponsorship deals with oppressive sates ie the Emirates and Saudi, but that’s ok.

its like us being owned by Al Capone and the others being paid sponsorship by Al Capone, would that really be ok? Of course it’s bollocks.

To be fair, there would be a difference between being sponsored by a state owned company to being owned directly by a state. It’s right that we’re privately owned.

Well, depending on what people are criticising about it obviously. There’s definitely hypocrisy in some of it.

Noticed Delaney has really reigned back ffp now and seems to be concentrating on football strangely. Wonder if legal teams are starting to flex. Also Harris falling from grace at national newspapers to an online blog also snacks of a shift from paymasters not wanting to employ these people.
Remember this? https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ern-football-manchester-city-champions-league
A music reviewer does FOUR YEARS of posts on albums/gigs and on the eve of the final posted that. Fuck em.
Fuck em indeed, let em all pickle away in the juices of their own bitterness and hate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.