PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

pretty sure the Politbureau down the town hall, can't just phone up a Council House tennant and say...by the way...we've rented out your back bedroom to a family of international financiers while they move house...make em feel at home would you?

I think it's Sport England or something like that co-own the stadium and Manchester City pay MCC a leasing fee based on the attendances over 36.000

I think it's Sport England or something like that co-own the stadium and Manchester City pay MCC a leasing fee based on the attendances over 36.000
That was the initial agreement but it changed years ago. We are the sole leaseholder and we pay a set rent each year - it's no longer tied to attendances or additional income. Sport England own the stadium but the rent is paid to the council. We decide what, if any, additional events or temporary guests are held / approved

When do the new rules for ffp kick in and are they still running the £105 million rolling 3 year system into when they publish this years accounts? If they are keeping it for the time being they are fucked with the losses they’ve made in 2022 and 2023. How do they turn that into profit for 2024 with potentially no champions league football, they need a huge investment in their squad with players that they would struggle to move on in their current squad. I imagine they probably wouldn’t be able to afford to sack Ten Hag as well. No wonder Scruffy Jim is telling them they need to make cuts to staff at Old Trafford to claw money back.

I hope he’s getting buyers remorse now he’s had chance to pull the floorboards up and find what’s hiding underneath at the swamp.

Them getting champs league this season would save them!

Reckon they'll have to sell Rashford if they want to refresh the squad

Anyone seen this about United? Hope it's true, but could just be internet rubbish. (Apologies if already covered).
8b0b45477ef27c8143c416fde2225391.jpg
IMG_8756.jpeg
We all know how this works now.
It’s on the internet so it must be true, right?
I look forward to all the Facebook lawyers ripping them to shreds.
Hang em all I say : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.