PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Anyone seen this about United? Hope it's true, but could just be internet rubbish. (Apologies if already covered).
8b0b45477ef27c8143c416fde2225391.jpg
Sounds like Man City banter.

They won’t do anything even if it is true.
The PL have done nothing over their ‘minor’ breach and will do nothing again.
Everton fans along with everyone else saying “what about City” when they should be saying ‘what about united’
That’s what really pisses me off. Other pl clubs should be asking mr masters why the rules of ffp are different for satans mob.

Anyone seen this about United? Hope it's true, but could just be internet rubbish. (Apologies if already covered).
8b0b45477ef27c8143c416fde2225391.jpg
I'd be astonished if it was. Sounds like mischief making.

It looks like we're talking about the original Chelsea "discoveries" rather than the much more serious ones that came out from the bank leak and are currently being investigated.

The Chelsea deal was unusual, because of Abramovitch's situation, so it's not a surprise if everything didn't come out before they bought. And with Roman out of the way, and clearly on the naughty step, it was probably easy to fess up, blame him, and get a gentle response. The fact that the sale was tied to the Government, and the war in Ukraine, adds in a complex political element that would give the new owners much more leeway.

The United deal was also unusual, but in a very different way, in that the Glazers still own most of the club. They were also handing over football control, and asking for extra money to be put in, so I'd be surprised if INEOS didn't see much more before their deal went through. United are of course a PLC too, so there would be much more scrutiny. Finally, if they're accusing the Glazers of anything, then that's going to be taken much more seriously, as they're still the majority owners. No benefit of the doubt would be given there.

I watched a good part of that. Gave up as no disrespect to whoever the guy is fighting our corner from the pile on, I wish it had been somebody more articulate doing so.

What is pretty poor about this tv show though is, it's hosted by two of Sky's main commentators on our games. Their bias here, (not that it's ever really been in doubt) is clear to see. Anybody here, and I've seen many over recent years who claim Neville is a 'decent' pundit are simply blind.

Fcuk the pair of them.

Nothing AT all wrong with his articulation. Perfectly intelligent and sensible guy, put in a terrible position where Carragher is butting in with Echo healdines every second. Revealed exactly the twat he is, and why he isn't fit to work in football. Good on the blue, but he is never getting out of that with anything other than prejudice and off the cuff dismissal.

Last edited:
Nothing AT all wrong with his articulation. Perfectly intelligent and sensible guy, put in a terrible position where Carragher is butting in with Echo healdines every second. Revealed exactly the twat he is, and why he isn't fit to work in football. Good on the guy, but he is never getting out of that with anything other than prejudice and off the cuff dismissal.
Neville is a shit pundit whose most incisive comments are ooohhhh and I’ve seen them given. He’s just a thick Larry Grayson,

It’s amazing how lies become the truth if repeated often enough. Spitty said we got off at CAS because the charges were time barred and not one person challenged that including Steve.

CAS said that they could not pass a judgement on the charges that were time barred because by their very definition,they were time barred but had they been considered they would have passed judgement that there was NO EVIDENCE to substantiate the charges just like the rest of them. The fine was for non co-operation, and that’s it. Everything else was above board. We got a fine for non co-operation but that doesn’t suit the narrative of Spitty, Sky, that fucking ’melt’ Jordan or any other bias media outlet with a voice.

The lie that we escaped because the charges were time barred is a myth, a lie and a comfort blanket for our haters.

He said a whole bunch of stuff that was untrue. Like, that it is the second round of charges now (it is the same as the uefa ones and the same investigation), he said you werent convicted as opposed to were cleared. But then he also said liverpool don't spend, and the wifey said it twice too and he agreed, aye ok then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.