PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

2 years!?

It's for life! Do you think when get cleared they won't be saying anything different? It still be your cheats you know your were and you got away with it, you paid them off!
Let's hope it's for life bacause it will mean we are still taking the lions share of trophies and money that rightfully belongs to our various rivals.

No way on gods earth will we let them share out stadium. It just won't happen.

The thing is money talks, Plus the controlling powers of the stadium are not just Manchester City
I would never let them share our stadium (Never) even if they were on their last legs with a begging bowl

2 years!?

It's for life! Do you think when get cleared they won't be saying anything different? It still be your cheats you know your were and you got away with it, you paid them off!
bloody hell if you grew up as a blue, then the shit that these idiots are saying should be water off a ducks back, the amount of crap we had to put up with while we were losing to fecking stockport at home while those cunts were winning everything makes this shit laughable, fecking hell if the biggest insult they can throw at us, 115 115 and you are financially doped bring it the fuck on have we forgot how to laugh at ourselves , time was there would have been a witty t-shirt about 115 and we'd have come up with funnier and worse shit than they ever could.

Only a "minor" breach, nothing to see here.

What I will say though is that these cunts get looked after on and off the pitch by the powers that be, that is a ded cert.
I did wonder why these changes are been introduced.
Nothing will ever change in football.
So call history teams will continue to be protected

The City and Chelsea fan he has a podcast with are pricks as well.
View attachment 110202
I've noticed a definite change in tone now we've got new supporters.
I'm welcoming of all new supporters but I don't like the rag element of arrogance that seems to be surfacing.

I know it's not all new fans but you can see who went through the "character building" of following us when we were shite.

I've noticed a definite change in tone now we've got new supporters.
I'm welcoming of all new supporters but I don't like the rag element of arrogance that seems to be surfacing.

I know it's not all new fans but you can see who went through the "character building" of following us when we were shite.
T
I don't think it's down to new supporters. I think shows like that encourage clickbait/controversy.

Who cares if you look like a dick when there's money to be made?

I don't think it's down to new supporters. I think shows like that encourage clickbait/controversy.

Who cares if you look like a dick when there's money to be made?
Yeah fair enough in this instance. Was just speaking generally. Couple of threads on Reddit for example, I find it hard to work out who's a blue and who's a prick

The thing is money talks, Plus the controlling powers of the stadium are not just Manchester City
I would never let them share our stadium (Never) even if they were on their last legs with a begging bowl
I'm pretty sure that it's entirely down to City, MCC may ask nicely but that's all they can do.
pretty sure the Politbureau down the town hall, can't just phone up a Council House tennant and say...by the way...we've rented out your back bedroom to a family of international financiers while they move house...make em feel at home would you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.