PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Here we go

I watched a good part of that. Gave up as no disrespect to whoever the guy is fighting our corner from the pile on, I wish it had been somebody more articulate doing so.

What is pretty poor about this tv show though is, it's hosted by two of Sky's main commentators on our games. Their bias here, (not that it's ever really been in doubt) is clear to see. Anybody here, and I've seen many over recent years who claim Neville is a 'decent' pundit are simply blind.

Fcuk the pair of them.

Bloke on Facebook (Young Goves) Darren Hill says Monday 17th June we will know the result of the 115 charges,he also says he was the first to announce when Pep was to become our manager and also Peps contract extension.Could be bullshit who knows.
Two differing 'ITK' snippets today with both referencing mid June but with entirely different info.

Tolmie tweeted earlier today that we would know when the hearing will be by mid June and your guy saying we will know the outcome on June 17th. FWIW I think Tolmies info seems more credible as surely the hearing would need to be done and dusted you'd expect for a judgement to be handed down in June.

Same here tbh. This has been the best period of my life. My dreams, my family's dream and what we live for. To have some journo's dedicated to taking that away... Well they should be careful because if we are innocent, I certainly feel a lot of animosity towards them. The more they denigrate, ruin, destroy fans (Once in a lifetime) dreams the more they run the risk of retribution and maybe thats what they want the fkin martyrs. Sorry but it makes me very angry when I think of the fans I know that died with this shit hanging over their club. it just better be true for their sake.
Well said blue. I never thought of it like that. These journalists are scum of the highest order! I hope to god I’m off work the day we’re cleared. I’ll be watching sky sports news all day I wana see their pain!!!

Well said blue. I never thought of it like that. These journalists are scum of the highest order! I hope to god I’m off work the day we’re cleared. I’ll be watching sky sports news all day I wana see their pain!!!
They'll be informing us that someone from Lincoln City has missed training, Eddie "the eagle" Edwards is making a comeback, and Emma Radicanu has lost.... AGAIN

Two differing 'ITK' snippets today with both referencing mid June but with entirely different info.

Tolmie tweeted earlier today that we would know when the hearing will be by mid June and your guy saying we will know the outcome on June 17th. FWIW I think Tolmies info seems more credible as surely the hearing would need to be done and dusted you'd expect for a judgement to be handed down in June.
Yeah, an announcement of a timeline feels much, much more realistic.

I think that's a fair point about our worldwide growth, however I would make the point that these days the media isn't necessarily location specific and the nonsense spouted by UK journalists has a larger platform than ever before. The charges and continued speculation has worldwide interest, particularly given our status as World and European Champions (aka the best team in the land and all the world!).
Not necessarily so.

Most international football fans aren't intimately aware of, or interested in,the 'charges'.

They're only interested in our football, players & success.

It's only the protectionist Yank reds in England & their stupid acolytes who are interested in the PL case.

A decision this autumn that will most likely be guilty of at least some followed by another lengthy period before we get it overturned. The bs won’t end for a long time

But is there any reputational damage ?

Worldwide City are growing fast City dont seem to have trouble attracting sponsors. Only the other month Kellogg's came on board. All our sponsors are big worldwide companies. The sponsors dont seem worried about the 115 and nor do City

I think people forget that the press/media in the uk are a very very small cog in a huge wheel. City are working the world stage not little old England and its toxic press/media.

Our press/media still think they are big players with lots of clout they arent. They are little sprats in a little rock pool and City are the big fish in the big sea lol.

All this is going on as the pl eats itself, trying to protect the red's tops +1, wanting to screw of the other clubs plus the football pyramid.
Are press/media should be fighting to save our game instead they are in bed with the American clubs.
Yes yes yes. Outside some click addicted press (which hardly anybody reads) and some purblind fans of other clubs, nobody says we are cheats unless they are redshirt managers, execs and a few no nowt has beens like Spitty. As some have noticed, sensible fans of other clubs are beginning to realise what is happening.
We need not be so sensitive, just enjoy the best ride we have ever had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.