PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Genuinely what would happen if say the whole case went against us?
I don't see it, but I do wonder "what if" sometimes.
But what would season 1 look like? And do we automatically fail subsequent EFL FFPs without revenue from comps and sponsorships? Making getting out a very long journey indeed.
Is it more serious in that our club might just cease to exist and the asset is frozen from ownership by the league due to level of criminality? Or is that unlikely due to fact we have co owners in US/China?
If we were found guilty on all the substantive charges then we'd be essentially fucked. Relegation to God knows what division and we would be open to be sued for hundreds of millions by rival clubs for depriving them of titles, revenue etc

The good news is that it won't pan out like that. If there was any prospect of that happening then our owner would already be taking steps to extract himself from this situation. Do you really think Sheikh Mansour would just wait to be labelled a crook and that any success he has achieved with the club was only via illegal means?

Genuinely what would happen if say the whole case went against us?
I don't see it, but I do wonder "what if" sometimes.
But what would season 1 look like? And do we automatically fail subsequent EFL FFPs without revenue from comps and sponsorships? Making getting out a very long journey indeed.
Is it more serious in that our club might just cease to exist and the asset is frozen from ownership by the league due to level of criminality? Or is that unlikely due to fact we have co owners in US/China?
If we were truly fucked based on the evidence that the PL had in their possession, they would not have levelled 115 charges against us. They would have focused on the specific charge they had compelling evidence for. Instead, they have thrown everything at us in the hope that something sticks and also to do maximum damage to our reputation and our recent history. In short, they are a bunch of bxxxxxds.

If we were found guilty on all the substantive charges then we'd be essentially fucked. Relegation to God knows what division and we would be open to be sued for hundreds of millions by rival clubs for depriving them of titles, revenue etc

The good news is that it won't pan out like that. If there was any prospect of that happening then our owner would already be taking steps to extract himself from this situation. Do you really think Sheikh Mansour would just wait to be labelled a crook and that any success he has achieved with the club was only via illegal means?

You don’t commit to £300 million to build a new stand and hotel if the club is being sent to the National league.

Has someone hacked your account or are you really Nick Harris?
Don’t worry. Be happy. No chance of your scenario being a reality.
It's just a purely hypothetical question as to what would actually happen. I'm relaxed and happy mate. I just have a morbid interest in the 0.00001% chance of that dystopian event/scenario
The mood around our club is confident and we don't have any reason to doubt them based on CAS in my mind..Hopefully this will be the very end of this attack by the hateful 8, and we'll never change Nick's mind either but by the time we're cleared he'll be shouting into an empty void aka substack

I stand to be corrected but are we not past the discovery stage of the investigation where the plaintiffs are obliged to have provided us with all their evidence for their charges?

If so the fact we have not shat our kecks at the mere weight of their smoking gun and held our hands up with an "its a fair cop guvnor" should lead us to believe they have waved the der Spiegel emails at us once again.

Additional info allegedly pointing to a query re a certain single individuals testimony and its veracity is merely a red herring by our detractors. His testimony was not the only verification of the true events as stated by our and others documentation, accounts etc.

We all wait for the eventual reveal of the PL's "evidence" with bated breath. It should be a fucking scandal if all they have is what UEFA had and are simply rehashing the same case as held at CAS and expecting or hoping for a different outcome.

We all wait for the eventual reveal of the PL's "evidence" with bated breath. It should be a fucking scandal if all they have is what UEFA had and are simply rehashing the same case as held at CAS and expecting or hoping for a different outcome.
Should be but will more likely be framed as City getting away with it twice.

You don’t commit to £300 million to build a new stand and hotel if the club is being sent to the National league.

I stand to be corrected but are we not past the discovery stage of the investigation where the plaintiffs are obliged to have provided us with all their evidence for their charges?

If so the fact we have not shat our kecks at the mere weight of their smoking gun and held our hands up with an "its a fair cop guvnor" should lead us to believe they have waved the der Spiegel emails at us once again.

Additional info allegedly pointing to a query re a certain single individuals testimony and its veracity is merely a red herring by our detractors. His testimony was not the only verification of the true events as stated by our and others documentation, accounts etc.

Agree. Stefan put it well when he said the burden of proof is VERY HIGH indeed based on what they are accusing us of. Pretty much saying accusing major companies involved of fraud. If evidence was that concrete you'd think that evidence would be handed over to Scotland Yard rather than an IC. Think the plan all along was charge under pressure from Ars, Liverpool and United, know that they'll taint our name for at least 1.5 years with 115 jibes. Then when we clear it the narrative will be the PL are weak. So they'll then push for changing rules in their favour in return for backing Masters and co

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.