PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The relatives of those who died/suffered in the Munich air disaster can vouch for that - never mentioned by the sycophantic scum loving lick spittle press in this country.

You should read up on it - truly despicable.
Except once they learnt from the way the dippers monetized Hillsboro, it was suddenly a back to front & centre even with the anniversary sponsored by a life insurance company in such fine taste given how they treated those directly involved.

It's just a purely hypothetical question as to what would actually happen. I'm relaxed and happy mate. I just have a morbid interest in the 0.00001% chance of that dystopian event/scenario
I mean in that’s scenario (imo) it’s a huge points deductions down to the championship rather than an expulsion purely as it’s easier to logistically handle.

A full guilty verdict would ‘confirm’ one of the UKs biggest ever frauds and would see the SFO coming in and the executive suite getting their collars felt + Uniteds new CEO and executives at UAE state owned Etihad & Etisalat being questioned by U.K. police, and an international diplomatic incident.

City would be sued by every other PL club and half the FL and be insolvent in no time.

So as said before - utter chaos. But none of that is happening without the PL presenting something so incontrovertible that it’s not going to be defended.

The relatives of those who died/suffered in the Munich air disaster can vouch for that - never mentioned by the sycophantic scum loving lick spittle press in this country.

You should read up on it - truly despicable.
I knew Albert Scanlon who was a United player who survived the crash. He was extremely bitter about United as they never had any contact with him until the PR exercise of the 25th Anniversary.

I knew Albert Scanlon who was a United player who survived the crash. He was extremely bitter about United as they never had any contact with him until the PR exercise of the 25th Anniversary.
Utd shit all over the survivors. Kicking families out of their homes etc before cashing in.

Similar to the dippers cashing in on their their Bill Shankly stuff. In reality they banned him from the club and he watched Everton in his final years.

Both clubs shameless

Utd shit all over the survivors. Kicking families out of their homes etc before cashing in.

Similar to the dippers cashing in on their their Bill Shankly stuff. In reality they banned him from the club and he watched Everton in his final years.

Both clubs shameless
Albert was dumped as Bobby Charlton took his place and as far as United were concerned he was fuck all to do with them.

All the false sentimentality with both them and Liverpool is sickening.

What are u on???

giphy.gif

I mean in that’s scenario (imo) it’s a huge points deductions down to the championship rather than an expulsion purely as it’s easier to logistically handle.

A full guilty verdict would ‘confirm’ one of the UKs biggest ever frauds and would see the SFO coming in and the executive suite getting their collars felt + Uniteds new CEO and executives at UAE state owned Etihad & Etisalat being questioned by U.K. police, and an international diplomatic incident.

City would be sued by every other PL club and half the FL and be insolvent in no time.

So as said before - utter chaos. But none of that is happening without the PL presenting something so incontrovertible that it’s not going to be defended.
And the end of City as we know it. Would take a generation to recover on the pitch - - probably never off it.

The whole of English football would spend the next 5 years in court.

Probably why the charges won’t stick - but the PL knew all this before charging us and will know what the worst case scenarios are.

I wouldnt look into stadium development costs being a sign of City’s confidence either - there is far more at stake than the cost of the new stand.

And the end of City as we know it. Would take a generation to recover on the pitch - - probably never off it.

The whole of English football would spend the next 5 years in court.

Probably why the charges won’t stick - but the PL knew all this before charging us and will know what the worst case scenarios are.

I wouldnt look into stadium development costs being a sign of City’s confidence either - there is far more at stake than the cost of the new stand.
What a depressing post, couldn’t you of watered it down a bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.