PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’m just looking at worst case scenario and I’m confident we will not be found guilty of the main charges.

But what must be considered is that the PL have paid multi millions for legal advice on this matter. Their annual accounts show a huge increase in legal costs.

Their legal advisors must be confident of this case. They simply would not have gone this far if they weren’t.

I know we have theories on who has pressured them - but there is not a chance we have got to this stage if their lawyers weren’t confident of their case.

I’m just looking at worst case scenario and I’m confident we will not be found guilty of the main charges.

But what must be considered is that the PL have paid multi millions for legal advice on this matter. Their annual accounts show a huge increase in legal costs.

Their legal advisors must be confident of this case. They simply would not have gone this far if they weren’t.

I know we have theories on who has pressured them - but there is not a chance we have got to this stage if their lawyers weren’t confident of their case.

FFS, they have hired lawyers who cost lots of money, we must be guilty!

Lawyers taking a case which they might not win, but still getting paid, who knew!

You need to give it a rest fella, making yourself look a tit…

The huge increase in legal costs will essentially be paid by the 20 members of the premier league so I don't think that's particularly relevant.
We all know that they've tried it on and have succeeded in damaging our club win or lose.

FFS, they have hired lawyers who cost lots of money, we must be guilty!

Lawyers taking a case which they might not win, but still getting paid, who knew!

You need to give it a rest fella, making yourself look a tit…
My comment on the legal fees paid by the PL is that they know the consequences. It’s Armageddon if we get hit with the full whack.

I’m confident they can’t prove them. But they know the deal. Pressure from the red teams will not have been sufficient for them to go balls deep the way they have.

A guilty verdict will cause the fucking lot to go up and the PL must have had this explained to them in explicit detail by their legal team.

My comment on the legal fees paid by the PL is that they know the consequences. It’s Armageddon if we get hit with the full whack.

I’m confident they can’t prove them. But they know the deal. Pressure from the red teams will not have been sufficient for them to go balls deep the way they have.

A guilty verdict will cause the fucking lot to go up and the PL must have had this explained to them in explicit detail by their legal team.
FFS just for once can`t you come come on here and discuss some positive things in any of your posts.
You`re becoming a bore with all this now.

They are in too deep to stop. UEFA spent millions on lawyers but when it came to CAS they literally had no evidence. Don’t underestimate how stupid Masters is. The lawyers are always happy to get paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.