PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Whilst not disagreeing, won’t they need to crack on given a guilty verdict will likely mean sanctions of some sort, other than financial? If relegation was an option, it’d need to happen as close to the end of the season as possible. Transfer ban would need to be before the window opened. Points off couldn’t wait for the same reason. Not only that, but having this hanging around for the whole of next season doesn’t help anyone.
Any sanction they gave would presumably have to be put on hold pending an appeal anyway?

As others have said I really hope the club don’t leave Pep to face the media alone on Friday. Soriano or Khaldoon have to make some kind of statement sometime before and the club should bar the media from asking Pep about it. Not only is it very unfair for Pep to be questioned about this but it’s such a serious situation that we don’t need the media setting traps for him to say something that will then get used against us.
Feeling a bit more positive about it all tonight but bloody hell what a day!
Pep's got this....to the mc hammer tune can't touch this....& the winner is....PEP.

Last edited:
Whilst not disagreeing, won’t they need to crack on given a guilty verdict will likely mean sanctions of some sort, other than financial? If relegation was an option, it’d need to happen as close to the end of the season as possible. Transfer ban would need to be before the window opened. Points off couldn’t wait for the same reason. Not only that, but having this hanging around for the whole of next season doesn’t help anyone.
I think that the club would like it dealt with swiftly. That was certainly something that they made clear before CAS and, if you're as innocent as our statement says we are, why wouldn't you want it over with quickly?

Deep dive here if you can handle the truth. Or my guess on it. A lot of people including Fernandinho himself listened in!

Have you cheered up since this morning’s tap in and providing easy content for our enemies like Nick Harris, Stefan?
You gave that ugly City hating **** an open goal today and quite frankly, you should be embarrassed about that
Expected better of you tbh

As others have said I really hope the club don’t leave Pep to face the media alone on Friday. Soriano or Khaldoon have to make some kind of statement sometime before and the club should bar the media from asking Pep about it. Not only is it very unfair for Pep to be questioned about this but it’s such a serious situation that we don’t need the media setting traps for him to say something that will then get used against us.
Feeling a bit more positive about it all tonight but bloody hell what a day!
Glad your a bit happier now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.