PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fans of others should always read this from Martin Samuel:

In view of recent events Martin Samuel should republish this with his current thinking on how its panning out for the driving forces behind the current PSR rules

Nice but it's not happening.

Our owner and the board aren't lifelong Blues so although they want the club to succeed it's not the same as you or I feel about it. It's just business and they have skin like a rhinoceros. They deal with stuff far more difficult than this all the time so it's water off a rhino's back...
This approach has allowed this poison around these charges to grow unabated.

Nice but it's not happening.

Our owner and the board aren't lifelong Blues so although they want the club to succeed it's not the same as you or I feel about it. It's just business and they have skin like a rhinoceros. They deal with stuff far more difficult than this all the time so it's water off a rhino's back...
They also play the long game, have very long memories and serve their revenge cold....very cold.

The smart thing is that the recipients may never know that the revenge has been served or by whom.

He he laughs last......

Like many I am totally fucking sick to death of this witch hunt by the self entitled.
And so must be the owners, manager, staff and players alike.

Despite this shite being constantly thrown at us just look at what's been achieved. The treble FFS - hard enough with all the on the pitch challenges alone, let alone this off field bollocks that accompanies it. Chasing down the double treble this season.

Yet despite this we continue to be the best. The manager and team produces over and over again, playing a style of football most could only dream of. Their mental fortitude is something else.

If there is any justice we will have our day and then some.

Very impressed Leicester have gone on the bounce over this.

Biggest set of cojones in the country it seems.

Agree. Not sure what it really means, what they said or if there is anything real behind it. But they sure make it sound good.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.