PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There's a bit here

Yes, thanks.

It's a poorly written piece by someone else who doesn't understand it, if you ask me. So I am not alone :)

Nothing much in there to be worried about, I don't think.

He's a shoo in for this year's Bluemoon Filibusterer of the year award.

Hope he keeps his acceptance speech short.
There are so many people that I’d like to thank and over the next 8 hours, I think you‘ll start to see why..

giphy.gif

I've had another message from HHSM, I was meant to publish it on Monday, but I thought it would get the thread back on topic so, I've gone early, it's very interesting...

1711628334552.jpeg

A personal message from HHSM

Let me start by thanking my trusted friend @LeonardoDaVnci for the use of his BM account. Although his act of kindness contravenes the forum's cyber security policy, I can assure you Leonardo is no Riu Pinto. Hopefully, that despicable little rodent will rot in prison for many years.

I know there are still some Bluemooners fearful of possible sanctions against our beloved club. This is despite the unrelenting legal efforts to prove our innocence. In order to alleviate this anxiety, I have instructed Khaldoon as follows. In the worst case scenario, eg a 100-point deduction, regrettably, this sanction will be absorbed solely and exclusively by the MCFC Womens team.

It may appear slightly unfair to inflict this punishment upon our sisters. However, they have shown through their indomitable spirit, their indefatigability, and their remarkable resilience that they are more than capable of dealing with this minor setback. They will be back in the WSL, quick as a flash. Thanks to Leonardo for the idea, it was inspired by his Mrs, who was "happy" to take the points after he was caught doing 44 in a 30 zone.

In addition, I have decreed for all remaining home games this season, Chicken Balti pies will be free of charge. Chips are not included due to long-term supply issues.

CTID
HHSM 1 Apr 2024

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.