PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I get that that happens and people argue for the sake of arguing here. But people do also do it in good faith too, and it is the sheer volume that makes it cyclical and repetative. Many of us probably had this at times where a basic point became laboured, and have probably had such remarks made too. There were 2 basic points among it all, was there any proof, and was it relevant. Proof has been added, opinions on relevance stated. Think it is probably time to move past it.
I'd add context and consistency - but as you say - move on.

tumblr_ntw5ucWPpq1snteogo1_r4_250.gifv

Jaysus, last time I checked on this thread the main discussion was about an ex-Villa no-mark stating he believed Pep would leave us if found guilty.

Annabel Tiffin? Really guys?!
Apparently she said or wrote something in here. No one else is aware, opposition fans arent taking the piss, no breaking news, literally someone farted and the smell is being argued about.

Question is, what the funk has is got to do with Buzz Lightyear?

Bet she's a fan of one of the red mardarse pricks, why else would she stick her oar in!

If people on here are losing their shit about a bbc presenter talking out of her arse then we all need a lie down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.