PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just from an optics point of view I don't see how we won't be found guilty of non compliance and long grass at three very least. I think the media will have an out that says guilty of 30 odd charges and that'll be enough. The stupid out there will just hear guilty and the detail will be irrelevant. That's why I think we need to be really aggressive on the "cheat", front.

I think they must enjoin the panel not to be swayed by all the negative press but just stick to the evidence. This dossier might be part of that.

Yeah maybe. Thing is though, any accusations that the IC make decisions based on would be as difficult for us to prove as it is for the PL to prove the fraud/conspiracy they are alleging?

One person who formerly had a lot to say about us a few years ago, up to and around the time of the CAS verdict was Conn. I just checked his past articles and not a word about us or the charges. His output has mainly been about Michelle Mone, Gove and the PPE scandal.

Any football writing has been about Liverpool - either Hillsborough or the CL final in Paris - or the Newcastle takeover. There's nothing about our charges, which you'd think he'd be all over, or our experiences in Istanbul, as he hates UEFA. Yet there's nothing I can see on either of these. His main contribution to the CAS hearing was the pernicious lie that City chose two of the three judges. His last piece was in July 2020, stirring the pot about further Der Spiegel allegations just after the verdict.

I wonder if City, or their lawyers, have had a strong word, which may explain why his colleagues are so vituperative?

Last edited:
He was a weird ****.
He use to go on like he was wealth and like to show of. I had the feeling he was a bullshitter and told him. Another poster who was well respect said he lived in the same road as the poster did. Instead of the big detached, gardens, and flash car he bragged about he lived in a terraced in sale.
Obviously the part he talked himself up eventually got under my skin because I knew he was a bullshitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.