PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Had the ruler on the Knuckles. Around aged 9/10. I too have witnessed the chalk duster, but was never rogueish enough for that particular beating.
It’s what kids are lacking these days.
Seen a kid get a basketball thrown at his face at close quarters.

PE teacher got suspended/sacked.

This is what happens when the Americans get involved. It's no coincidence that since they have been involved in the so called 'big' clubs we have been systematically abused. I wonder why, could it just be the location of our owners. These Yank cnuts have no understanding of competition, they want to slice up the pie and divide it amongst themselves. If anyone gets in the way they go nuclear on them. This is what Yanks do whether it's politics, economics or sport. They blow up everything for their own benefit, they even blow up countries to reap the dividends, they'll happily try and gut us.
Easy killer.
That’s an awfully broad brush you’re waving around…and you might want to learn about who owns City BEFORE you wave it!

Anyone who has ever entered a negotiation knows you overstate your position in order to settle at the best figure you can get.
Looks like the premier league are trying to puff up the whole thing into something it’s not. I mean including youth player contracts etc
I imagine they know full well half of this will be thrown out and they are hoping some will stick.
They will them punish us for some minimal stuff and act like we’re cheats
They have to be seen to do something about us being under the direct influence of United and Liverpool (and others to a lesser extent).

Danny Mills just fighting our cornrer on talkshite just now.(i know)

Said that if they are going back that many years they should be going back on all clubs as everyone will be up to the line with ffp and that it could collapse like a house of cards.

Interesting.

Of course giddy cow woods is loving it, fuckin Arsenal fans.

She's just saying we will have to replay past games.

Fuck. Me.

Had the ruler on the Knuckles. Around aged 9/10. I too have witnessed the chalk duster, but was never rogueish enough for that particular beating.
It’s what kids are lacking these days.
Can you imagine now if a kid turned up at home with blood all over his shirt and tooth knocked out ,in our day it would have been what happened? Sir asked me to be quiet 3 times and I didn't ,so he lobbed a 2lb brick at me ,mum that will teach you ,

In lay man's language, what we are accused of is 'diddling American multi billionaires of their rightful money'. That's right, you are supposed to feel sorry for American billionaires who's only interest in their soccer team is as a cash cow whilst owners who have single handed regenerated one of the poorest areas of Manchester are treated as villains. Whats's even worse is that we have a so called free press whose idea of fearless journalism is to lick said American billionaires arsesholes whilst simultaneously wanking themselves off (sorry if you are having breakfast).

I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t care if we are guilty or not. The game has been rigged from the start. Constant rule changes introduced by the cartel to pressure Uefa/premier into taking action.

The CAS episode was shambolic and although we won we lost. The constant articles calling us cheats went into overdrive with no merit and no challenge. Govering bodies hiding behind the history boys waiting to do their bidding when required. Leaking and manipulating court findings to continue to damage the club. The media were gleefully weaponised against us,

So I say again, I don’t care what the club has or has not done in order to compete. I also don’t care who we have to go after to sort this out. The government, premier or indeed other teams. Get it sorted city by any means necessary.

So if we do have information on any of the cunts who have instigated this attack,get it out front and centre. I expect a robust response and not a few sentences in a club statement.

As for fans of other teams who are enjoying this orchestrated spectacle, you will never get the chance to enjoy the good fortune we had with the takeover.

Go after the red teams by stopping any Middle East “state” buying them.

A dirty war requires us to get into the gutter.

We are inevitable and we will succeed. Yesterday is gone, let’s start today on a positive agressive front.

Not guilty your honour-:)
Get in there son,well said,a veritable call to arms worthy of the Bard himself.
Now,where's me old twelve-bore.

We're in a no win situation here, we get found guilty we're the bad guys.
We take down the Premier league and cause the downfall of football as we know it, we're the bad guys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.