PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Worth a fortune in defamation damages against the maker.
”and, m’lud, it was repeated 20,000 times at Wembley”
—“What‘s Wembley?”
”It‘s an association football stadium, m’lud”
—“What’s association football?”
”Never mind.”
That badge was mocked up on here years ago, I would wear with pride

Right. A lot of pages added since yesterday. All I saw yesterday was a Tweet from a car showroom saying we're in the clear. Not seen anything else apart from a lot of people on here getting excited.

Is there anything substantive on the media or are we getting a bit giddy?
Apart from Tolm. This is what got me giddy. It’s from the times. As @Ric was saying after, for a top level player to be saying this publicly is very positive and can only reflect the views of khaldoon.
At Piaggio, where he climbed from the sales and marketing departments to became chief executive in 2009, Galassi became close friends with the future Manchester City chairman, Khaldoon Al Mubarak, who led Abu Dhabi’s investment in the aerospace company in 2006.

Al Mubarak appointed Galassi to the board of Man City as a non-executive director in 2012. Despite the team’s success on the pitch, the club has been charged with 115 breaches of financial fair play regulations. “I am not entitled to discuss this, but perhaps you can tell from my body language I am super confident [about the outcome],” he says.

Crack out the champagne blues. Once we are cleared I genuinely believe we will break the internet and any red **** still breathing will be looking for a hole to crawl into.
Yes it’s only his informative opinion but to have someone close to khaldoon speak so definitely and with certainty is a huge result. He must know what way the wind is blowing.

If the outcome from the IC comes out in our favour, as seems increasingly likely, I’d suggest @Ric stops new signups, or at the very least cancels all the Mods holidays on his yacht for at least a month, as they’ll be working 24/7 to try and hold back the ensuing tsunami of bile bitter pondlife postings
I actually believe we will need a whole new internet to handle the outpouring of bile, boiled piss, and uncontrolled rage that will pour forth on the day football has to finally stand up and say “City are innocent. Ironically they are also the only top division team that has provably stayed fully within the rules at all times”

I’m booking the day after off work and will spend it making Richard keys, Stan who?, the Harris **** and one or a million others cry into their BNP/EDL quilts.

We’ve heard several times over the past few months that certain journalist have been warned by City - only for the usual stories to continue pretty much straight away.

We will know within a couple of days whether there is any truth about these letters going out.

Oh I’d love us to destroy his life .. but doubt very much a multi billion pound empire takes any notice of the shite some dickhead spouts wearing his pyjamas in his mums box room
In that case we take his mothers house & make them homeless
We sue them all every single one of the cretinous mob who have crossed the line
Start with wealthiest and work down to this worthless dickhead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.