PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Danny Mills just fighting our cornrer on talkshite just now.(i know)

Said that if they are going back that many years they should be going back on all clubs as everyone will be up to the line with ffp and that it could collapse like a house of cards.

Interesting.

Of course giddy cow woods is loving it, fuckin Arsenal fans.

She's just saying we will have to replay past games.

Fuck. Me.

I wouldn't mind see Vinny, Silva, Tevez and Barry playing in blue again.

Surely they would just say that the clubs accounts are accepted in good faith based on work done by independent auditor. The wrongdoings have only come to light now, based on the work of the PL investigation? I can’t imagine they are going to say “oh yeah we knew about this 7 years ago but let it run so we could really hammer them”.

Would you put it past them? Seems a rather drawn out ‘investigation’. It’s not like they’ve been out to get us from the get go.

Surely if they were ever going to catch us out, it would have been early in the day.

There was pretty much an hour a week
on Sunday Supplement with 3 hacks accusing us of ruining the game.
Surely to God, our due diligence was being scrutinised then?

Wouldn't it just and if anything it would actually improve the atmosphere at the Etihad as everyone would be behind the lads 100%

We would still have empty seats at home though apart from when we play our local derbies against Altrincham and Oldham :))

Euro away to Wrexham, plus we would be Cup minnows taking 1000s to the big boys
Be cheaper as well lol

Interesting point raised yesterday on here

Are all the other clubs currently in or have been in the Premier league in the same time frame going to be subjected to the same depth of scrutiny and investigation, and also sullying by the press?
One bright point in this big pile of shit today was one of the outlets actually highlighting the Arsenal connection with lead investigator.
Whataboutery aint the best defence

A couple of questions to those who know more on this matter:

1. Do City believe we will get a truly impartial hearing by the PL panel considering it will consist of people chosen by the PL? It doesn't sound too dissimilar to the UEFA CFCB which has an elected Chairman in both the First Chamber and Appeals Chamber and City withheld information from the CFCB because we didn't trust them to be impartial and felt it would be better to appeal their ruling and have a fair hearing at CAS. The leaks that came out were commented on by CAS as well, as concerning. Can we really expect the PL panel to be impartial, although my next question might mean we don't have a choice!

2. I've read that the PL panel's decision will be final and that we can't appeal it. Is that the case?
On #2 in this case we can appeal to the High Court I believe. No business would sign up to something where the organiser of the competition has the ability to unilaterally and severely fine and punish without some kind of independent and legal arbitration process. You'd hope so anyway.

In a nutshell, the PL have taken 4 years to read the hacked emails published by Der Spiegel and chosen to believe them, even though City say they were taken out of context.
We've refused to cooperate with them because we know they are a corrupt organisation. They have decided to charge us anyway, because they are puppets of the red-top wankers.
Bring it on, you cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.