PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

City have been under the spotlight since the takeover, fear, jealousy and blatant racism being the drivers. And under continued spotlight some of the World's top business brains aided by similar accountants and auditors have been cooking the books ?

You couldn't make this shit up, the club will come through this hopefully highlighting the witch hunt/cunts behind this.

My only concern is the damage already done and the effect on the club, players and fans. This thread highlights the mood amongst fans and can only imagine its similar within the club, let's hope like us it's galvanised everyone to come together and do what we do best - "fight to the end"

CTID

ps - anynone know how to resolve posting problems on a S21/android, bloody nightmare at minute.
I had an issue a few months ago. Just Logout of Bluemoon & Login again. Hopefully that should resolve it... )(

So whatever the out come of these allegations it's certain there's a witch-hunt and our reputation is forever tarnished in the eyes of many football fans. There's an ongoing campaign to discredit us and effect any ongoing and future plans we have to improve the club and bring in new players. So is it time to say to hell with the pL and the corrupt cartel and look at a version of the European super league? Although it pains me to say it I'm begining to think this might be the best option

Talksport playing a "fun" game of how to rewrite results back to 2009 "if" City have been "cheating"

All fun and games isn't it. Even if we aren't guilty of anything, our reputation is fucked.
If we are actually proven innocent what should the club be looking for in terms of improving their reputation from the premier league

The PL are being used by the red shirts, this is clear. They are desperate to test City on the facts that were time-barred in UEFA's case against us because that, and City being "non-cooperative", is pretty much all they have. I think we have to be careful, though. Once it becomes clear that there's no case to answer, the PL will be a shell of its former self, weak in the eyes of those using it, and THAT is when the new European Super League will be announced - with or without us.
I hope it’s without us. Sadly if we think fa, prem, pigmol etc are corrupt or biased, imagine how bad it would be when esl is started owned and run by cartel clubs. If city were to be found guilty in all this I would be pissed off but stick with the club. If we ever join the esl I’m done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.