PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yeah - all that was said on here was:

"Of all fanbases, they should know about campaigns to discredit and how innocent folks can be portrayed to be guilty and judged by millions who don't bother to discover the facts."

It speaks volumes about their victim culture that one of them feels the need to turn that around and tell the cult of RAWK that Bluemoon is disrespecting Hillsborough - the more you read of RAWK - the more you see that everything is twisted to make them victims.

Pathetic shallow fuckers

I had exactly the same issue a few years ago (after the CAS hearing) when I queried the lack of investigative journos like David Conn looking into why a British club had been falsely accused and then cleared of charges by a European governing body without, it appeared, a scrap of evidence. Mentioned David Conn's excellent work into the treatment of the Hillsborough familes by the authorities...

You can guess the rest,.

Worryingly rational comment from Simon Stone:

Martin, Birmingham:
Do you think the continuing secrecy around the investigations into Man City's PSR compliance is harmful to the integrity of the Premier League and especially so if they win a fourth consecutive title or a 'double double'.

Simon stone
When you say ‘secrecy’, what is it you want to know? There is a case, which we think will be held in the autumn and which will be behind closed doors. As it is a private case, within a private organisation, there is nothing unusual in that. Then the case will be assessed, then there will be a verdict followed, at some point, by the written reasons, which will be lengthy and detailed and explain what has happened.

Do you want this all to be out in the open, like a legal trial? I admit, it would be fascinating. But it isn’t going to happen. I also accept the time it takes – and the fact Manchester City could win a second title since the charges were brought in a matter of weeks – is frustrating. But I am not sure what the alternative is. It is a complex legal case.

No youre wrong, to a point. They are looking to fill a void in there lives that comes down to success.
If it was just about filling a PL void why dont more support fulham or palace? Why all united, liverpool and increasingly us?

No they are sad needy pricks who need to fill some empty success space in their lives
Mate, I literally spoke to my former colleague who told me about this local club thing. I knew he was a Rag & originally came from Scarborough, but it never crossed my mind why he became a ManUre supporter.

As for being needy for success. This fella was professionally VERY successful. As for why support Palace or Fulham, you missed the bit where I mentioned the big CL nights which neither club are involved with.

ManUre were the big boss at the time, so he literally chose to support them & followed up his support by studying at UMIST & settling in Manchester after graduating.

He worked for our company whilst doing his PHD in Computer Science, & eventually left for a senior position working for Cunard on wages we couldn't hope to compete with.

The only non-successful part of his life was supporting Scarborough, which he resolved by becoming a Rag season ticket holder.

Mate, I literally spoke to my former colleague who told me about this local club thing. I knew he was a Rag & originally came from Scarborough, but it never crossed my mind why he became a ManUre supporter.

As for being needy for success. This fella was professionally VERY successful. As for why support Palace or Fulham, you missed the bit where I mentioned the big CL nights which neither club are involved with.

ManUre were the big boss at the time, so he literally chose to support them & followed up his support by studying at UMIST & settling in Manchester after graduating.

He worked for our company whilst doing his PHD in Computer Science, & eventually left for a senior position working for Cunard on wages we couldn't hope to compete with.

The only non-successful part of his life was supporting Scarborough, which he resolved by becoming a Rag season ticket holder.
Yeah so it still filled a void that the only thing not successful was his football team so he ‘chose’ united , still the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.