PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A very interesting breakdown of PL clubs finances. Simple to read and to understand. I’m sure if there are any mistakes they will be spotted by the BM financial experts.

And even with this brilliant breakdown, there's a plank who has to drop in it's City funneling in Arab oil money as to why we're financially stable & doing well.

Their salty tears & bitter bile give me a warm feeling inside... :-)

Over a hundred years ago maybe regarding the rags but if anyone had told me as a kid, back in the late 60s, that I should have been a rag because I was a catholic they'd have got an earful, plenty of Blues in my year at school.
As a Collyhurst catholic blue from a family who are all blues and of Irish decent and got plenty of blue catholic mates it's bollocks, at school mid 70's to 1980 at my catholic school i'd say blue/red was 50/50.

On 606 an Irish fella called up to say his dad said he can choose 1 of 2 teams Rags or Dippers as they are the Catholic teams….

Does anyone want to tell him lol…..
And I doubt the oulfella knows that Liverpool fan groups had to get the approval of leading loyalists to use the Fields of Athenry dirge for their maudlin anthem!

Worryingly rational comment from Simon Stone:

Martin, Birmingham:
Do you think the continuing secrecy around the investigations into Man City's PSR compliance is harmful to the integrity of the Premier League and especially so if they win a fourth consecutive title or a 'double double'.

Simon stone
When you say ‘secrecy’, what is it you want to know? There is a case, which we think will be held in the autumn and which will be behind closed doors. As it is a private case, within a private organisation, there is nothing unusual in that. Then the case will be assessed, then there will be a verdict followed, at some point, by the written reasons, which will be lengthy and detailed and explain what has happened.

Do you want this all to be out in the open, like a legal trial? I admit, it would be fascinating. But it isn’t going to happen. I also accept the time it takes – and the fact Manchester City could win a second title since the charges were brought in a matter of weeks – is frustrating. But I am not sure what the alternative is. It is a complex legal case.
He also said the following when talking about our dominance through the prism of Pep eventually leaving:

And, I will tiptoe round this for now, but we don’t know what the fall-out will be from those 115 charges.

The first part is noteworthy. Why the need to tiptoe round, don’t recall the **** ever being so bashful previously - and moreover, why the need to expressly state it?

There’s definitely been some words said through backchannels in the course of the last week or so.

People might wonder what a few mentally unstable barmpots over on RAWK and Red Cafe say has to do with the subject matter, to me it was always a muck raking exercise, whoever set the hare running (and we all have our suspicions) knew exactly what they were doing, they were setting a narrative knowing that your average football fan only ever reads headlines (115 charges has a catchy ring to it) so when nothing happens City will be accused of paying them off the normal nonsense about backhanders etc)

The charges are not that important it's the narrative they set, the whole thing was designed to damage City and it's reputation and they have done, perhaps not fatally but severely
They won't be able to get their thick heads round the fact that if we wanted to pay them off we would have paid them not to bring the charges in the first place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.