PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If correct, fuckin WOW! ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
I am not against any new rules that come in but what I would like to see clarrified is what the punishments would be for failing to comply?

What is the difference in punishment for failing by £5 million against failing by £20 million, what about £50 million?

Is that good or bad??
Bad on the face of it, BUT again it depends. According to the graphic, the new rules apply to wages, amortisation & agents fees which determine what you can spend in those areas, but there's no mention of transfers, how player bonuses affect things & whether player sales are a mitigating factor?

This is total ill thought through bullshit of the highest order, evidently contrived as yet ANOTHER mechanism to stop City.

They really don't care if they kill the Premier League, as long as it stops City do they?

What the fuck have Luton towns commercial and tv revenues got to do with what we can afford to spend? Completely unrelated, and yet another pathetic attempt to derail us.

Also it means we can’t compete against actual bankrupt cunts like Barcelona. Fucking EPL madness
Fucking backwards-thinking, race-to-the-bottom mentality of the Premier League strikes again

I am not against any new rules that come in but what I would like to see clarrified is what the punishments would be for failing to comply?

What is the difference in punishment for failing by £5 million against failing by £20 million, what about £50 million?
Before we even start to think like this, I'd like answers to a few fundamentals first.

I'll repeat again, how does player bonuses & sales affect things? Does this proposal affect only our wage bill, amortisation & agents fees level, OR what we can spend on transfers which haven't been mentioned.

I suppose one way of looking at it is to say to a player "We've paid £50m for you, but because of this bollocks, we can only pay you £6m per season".

The player will have weigh up where he stands the best chance of playing success, as opposed to where he can get the best wage. It seems the days of where both were an equal consideration could be over...

This is playing right into the hands of La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 & the Bundesliga. They must be fuckin creaming themselves as the PL eats itself in the pursuit of stopping City.

Bad on the face of it, BUT again it depends. According to the graphic, the new rules apply to wages, amortisation & agents fees which determine what you can spend in those areas, but there's no mention of transfers, how player bonuses affect things & whether player sales are a mitigating factor?

This is total ill thought through bullshit of the highest order, evidently contrived as yet ANOTHER mechanism to stop City.

They really don't care if they kill the Premier League, as long as it stops City do they?
It’s all so amateurish & clearly another attempt to stop us. We make more than any other team so they can only stop us by linking spending to the bottom clubs’ income rather than our own!! Just unbelievable

The interesting aspect of all of this is the Rags. They've voted against these proposals, so where will they stand with their fellow cartel members if these idiotic rules are ratified & adopted?
As posted previously there is no ‘cartel’ anymore, Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs will all end up replicating the ‘City model’ of multi club ownership and Utd & Chelsea especially are fully paid up members of the City fan club now.

Demonstrates that there’s only 4 clubs interested in winning anything.

This is a back door attempt by the US owners to protect their income streams, and reduce any expectation that they would put funding in.
Next they’ll be thinking up ways to remove relegation which the yanks just don’t get and plays havoc with their business plans.
Would probably be along the lines of giving EFL clubs more money in return for only 1 guaranteed promotion place and the play off winner vs Prem 19th for an extra place.

Also how the likes of Luton or Ipswich get an equal vote on matters which in all likelihood won’t affect them long term is nonsense. Not saying ‘legacy’ clubs are more worthy but having a vote once you’ve been in the Premier league for say 3 years makes more sense.

What a complete fustercluck all this shit is. Why are the PL trying to implement something that this game hasn’t needed ever. It’s to me either to hog tie us or get other certain clubs off the hook with their financial short falls. I could name one but that would be far too easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.