PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s all so amateurish & clearly another attempt to stop us. We make more than any other team so they can only stop us by linking spending to the bottom clubs’ income rather than our own!! Just unbelievable
It's like saying Tesco can only spend up to Bob & Jill's corner shop gross turnover... It really is fuckin unbelievable. I've never heard anything of the like before.

Lol. Damaging the league all to stop City.
But do you expect us to carry on at this level of dominance when Pep leaves (which will be sooner rather than later)? I don’t.
If that is their reason, it’s both short-sighted and crackers.

It's like saying Tesco can only spend up to Bob & Jill's corner shop gross turnover is... It really is fuckin unbelievable. I've never heard anything of the like before.
Really unbelievable. Trouble is, it helps the majority of clubs to compete with us. But as already mentioned, if bonuses are included, if a club reaches end of season finals which attract bonuses, how is a club expected to plan that far ahead

Not sure your figures are correct.

If it's capped at x4.5 then we'd have to restrict spending. If it's x5 then we'd have little room to maneuver. (assuming his figures are near correct.)

Would these figures assuming they’re from last season be slightly misleading, considering we’d have paid a shit load of bonuses out last season on the back of our magnificent treble?

Simon Stone is mostly correct. But the part about our breaches being a legal case? It's not.

and yet he still finds "the fact Manchester City could win a second title since the charges were brought in a matter of weeks – is frustrating." so still presuming guilt

Once a ****...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.