PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Have to say I remain unconvinced City would have said anything to him - like sending to a mouthy guy in the pub.

However, I do admit the video suggests I may be wrong although after that bit there was a fair bit of discussion about the charges which is a bit of contradiction. The reference to letters could have been after one of the audience made a comment along the lines of Tolmie's tweet. It is one thing writing to a proper newspaper or broadcaster - sending to Goldbridge? So, I still really doubt it.
Goldbridge is probably trying to make himself look like a big player, look at me city have threatened me! When we’ve probably said nothing to him ,but some other journalists like Jordan may have had a flea in his ear and he’s got wind of it and included himself!

Also it doesn't appear any Goldbridge stuff has been deleted which if any specific videos were of concern he would have done. This one from 2 weeks ago is standard fare as far as I can tell. Still up

Reactions: Bez
Like Projectriver said I’d be surprised if City had bothered with him but that clip and in fact the fuller video certainly looks like something has happened.

I feel like it’s more likely gold bridge follows Tolmie on twitter and has convinced himself he’s important enough for them to go after so he better get an apology in first.

I feel like it’s more likely gold bridge follows Tolmie on twitter and has convinced himself he’s important enough for them to go after so he better get an apology in first.
he's not that bright!! Looks guilty to me! :-)

Also it doesn't appear any Goldbridge stuff has been deleted which if any specific videos were of concern he would have done. This one from 2 weeks ago is standard fare as far as I can tell. Still up

Doesn’t that surely depend on the scope of the LBA? Surely a claimant can choose to limit what defamatory output they seek to control. If he had to remove everything from his back catalogue about City, then the optics would not be great for the club, especially given the backstory. Far better for him to see the error of his ways. And what’s the fucking point of deleting anything these days? It will be out there anyway.

Doesn’t that surely depend on the scope of the LBA? Surely a claimant can choose to limit what defamatory output they seek to control. If he had to remove everything from his back catalogue about City, then the optics would not be great for the club, especially given the backstory. Far better for him to see the error of his ways. And what’s the fucking point of deleting anything these days? It will be out there anyway.
Agree. Its the future content that will be key

Gl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.