PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Without meaning to be a ****, you’ve gotten all overexcited off the back of an anonymous Facebook post by someone whose parents just turned on the parental controls and left them with no after school entertainment.

Eh? This is exactly what happened. Adam Lewis is the KC who would’ve provided his opinion to support moving forward. There is less than 0% chance charges were laid without his support.
As has been said, there have been PLENTY of court cases over time, day in day out , all day every day, worldwide where the defence or prosecution have less than 0% chance of winning but a lawyer will happily take the case on because they are paid handsomely for it.

Lawyers are the biggest gangsters going

Tony Evans has clearly had his card marked by the club and he isn't happy...

You do wonder what kind of self awareness some people have.

City are going through the best period of success in their history. Even if they'd done everything they're accused of, it still was only enough to put us on a similar financial level playing field as United and Liverpool.

Yet, all we hear is 115, Man Cheaty, vile fanbase, sportswashing.

I used to enjoy chatting about football on social media, and even happy with mocking from other fans, as a large part of football is sticking up for your own team, and putting down your rivals. It means very little, but it keeps you chatting about football between games. Now it's pointless in so many places, because hardly anyone engages at any level apart from the charges nonsense. I don't let anything like that bother me, but it does make engaging with other fans a lot more dull.

I know people on here have mentioned that it's all other fans ask about, and even worse, that their kids are now getting it from other kids at school.

Yet we're somehow expected to wear our hair shirts and say "Thank you for the constant barrage of criticism. You truly deserve an award for your obsessive moaning".

Is it any wonder that City fans are happy that it might be coming to a positive conclusion?

Without wanting to lower the mood, how could we have cleared our name before the panel when we know the hearing isn't scheduled until late Autumn? Multiple sources are saying October.

Eh? This is exactly what happened. Adam Lewis is the KC who would’ve provided his opinion to support moving forward. There is less than 0% chance charges were laid without his support.
He doesn’t support, he advises, and clients frequently go against the advice of counsel if they don’t like what they are being told.

Without meaning to be a ****, you’ve gotten all overexcited off the back of an anonymous Facebook post by someone whose parents just turned on the parental controls and left them with no after school entertainment.

No, it clearly did not. Just look at the first draft of the charges, riddled with mistakes. There is still one there that only applies to teams coming up from the championship. Lewis would not have missed the errors but sent it back to be corrected. There was clearly a breakdown somewhere.

Tony Evans has clearly had his card marked by the club and he isn't happy...

Money where your mouth is you horrible man. I'd sit in the gallery and watch your career disintegrate whilst you go full Scouse in the dock.

A man that uses Merlin's sons illness as a way of getting a pop in at city on national radio deserves to reap the whirlwind of his own making.

Don't know the time lines,or how this stuff works, but was the P/L KC even appointed before we were charged ? Do the KCs talk to each other before presenting their case to independent panel? If they do ,and I have zero idea, it's quite possible Lewis realises there is no chance he can win before they even present their cases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.