PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Maybe they thrown these very serious accusations to somehow make take a quick deal say a 15/20 point deductions that will give the likes of Chelsea Liverpool Newcastle and spurs a better chance of top four and make no mistake this is all about money!
always is about the money

I've sort of just given up, WE ARE GUILTY no matter the outcome, Manchester city can not win,
we are public enemy number one, with the red scum media leading the witch hunt, the damage was done a long time, not by the money, But by our own media team being so weak, letting the media run riot and totally unchallenged from day one, it should have been an iron fist and legal action taken,

just go and look at liverpool and Klopp in the after match interview at the weekend ? we told you am not taking any Questions from you, the club have made it very clear to you,

NOW we have a Kangaroo court in the media and with the public, every time something comes up, Guilty ? end of story, whatever the statement it's Manchester city cheating again and again,
We've been guilty for the past decade. Don't sweat it.

I think my comments were taken for what they were - a qualified analysis of what happens IF the breaches are PROVEN. I can see other fans being giddy at that but my approach is not to sugar coat it mainly for City fans who are entitled to understand the situation if they want to where the club is unable to explain things. Harris published my piece in August 2021 which put City's side (and explained things then (transpired to be a decent analysis)) and I don't think he hides his view. He doesn't need my ammunition.
It was a good listen and appreciate you doing it, although I was a bit surprised when, at around the 50-minute mark, you described City’s statement as “silly and not true” and your co-host chipped in that the club’s response has been “laughable”.

Each to their own and all that but felt like a dream sound bite for our many, many haters.

Also, now you’ve had a bit longer to reflect, do you still think this is “completely unconnected” to the government’s White Paper?

Last edited:
Iam really positive and glad we can fight our corner and its out in the open,I have every faith in our club fighting this till the bitter end,its galvanised my love Manchester City and iam 100% confident we will win the war,I don't give 2 fucks what other supporters think their sad little world will come crumbling down and I for one will rejoice in there demise...up the blues....

Ducker saying the EFL under no obligation to accept city should we get expelled from the prem. they want to close us down don’t they wankers.
And who's head of the EFL,that twat ric parry...

True, but precedent can be.

ie, if Liverpool's hacking of City's database couldn't be investigated by the PL because it took place too long ago, then they have set a precedent that limitation does apply.

Unless there are different rules for City and Liverpool.

I would imagine that that will be the first defence. Try to get stuff thrown out without having to provide evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.