PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Finally caught up, again and again and…
I’m still at the same point I was before the latest round of rumour's.
I refuse to believe anything until it’s on the OS.
It’s great to read all the different opinions, facts and lies but until it’s official it’s all just hearsay.
I refuse to believe this

Think it's wishful thinking, and some of those you tubers jumping on it could end up with egg on their face. I don't think it would be a good look to appear to be silencing free speech before a verdict has been reached. Afterwards Sue away. Saying that I hope the club are fighting back it seems a bit late now if true
Who's this Sue you speak of and where's she going?

How has all this come from some random person making a Facebook post? Firstly, I see so many blues on Twitter treating it as gospel just because it’s the kind of made up bollocks that we wish to be true, so therefore it must be true. And secondly, actual journalists commenting on it, as if it has any credibility. It’s honestly mad on everyone’s part.

Then if City actually ARE cleared, people will point back to this nonsense rumour and decide it’s now proven to have been true, even though it’s almost certainly a fabrication. A bit like when Eni Aluko said that City didn’t want Declan Rice and that we were only bidding because Arteta had phoned Pep and asked him to make a bid so that the Arsenal board offer what West Ham want (no really, she said this… on national radio). Then when City eventually pulled out, she doubled down and treated it as undeniable proof that she was correct. Same thing will happen here, the made up bollocks will be hailed as fact, then the person who posted it will become bigger than tolmie in the City online community, and will monetise a weekly podcast or something. It’s a mad world!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.