PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We've always been labelled cheats ever since the takeover. Every trophy, every title was won by "Oil money", it's just now the critics have a new phrase to use, "115".

Fact is I don't care if Liverpool fans, Arsenal fans, Aston Villa, Bournemouth or even Coventry fans give a shit about Manchester City winning the title. The ones revelling in a Manchester City title win would undoubtedly be Manchester City supporters. That's why I don't get the "No-one cares if City win the title" narrative because, unless you support MCFC, why would you?

We're called cheats, told that nobody cares, well someone who wouldn't care wouldn't bother talking about us all the time, would they. Let these little snidey digs brush off you and realise that they are ALL hurting, because they cannot escape the reality that their team isn't as good, Manchester City IS the best team in the world and this is just their way of coping with it.

Bollocks.

They accessed our data base covertly and certainly without our authority.

It could've been illegal !!
It’s not bollocks mate. Liverpool’s hack was criminal activity, whereas City would be held responsible by the ICO for the data breach

Both City & Liverpool were culpable in this instance

I’ve explained my logic in the post you originally quoted, which you presumably haven’t properly read.
I see neither logic nor consistency in your posts.

You've introduced something to do with 'six years' which has fuck all connection to the dippers hacking our database, City's response or the settlement.

Are you a politician ??

Bollocks.

They accessed our data base covertly and certainly without our authority.

It could've been illegal !!
I think the most likely scenario is we were careless with passwords allowing an employee access to the system after he had departed. If that's the case we could also have been in trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.