PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I know. I don’t want or need proof.

But I am 100% right in saying there is no proof out there, and people claiming there is and that proves we have been cleares are 100% wrong.

It wasn’t aimed at you, Coatign. It was a general comment. I don’t think anyone in their right minds would expect anyone receiving the letter, if they have received the letter, to go public about it.

Only Evans has really alluded to something via his City hating spleen, and Goldbridge via his uncomfortable silence, squirm in his seat, and saying he doesn’t want to comment about 115 anymore.

I have previously said on the matter, that imo Simon Stone saying 'I'll tread lightly for now' when discussing the charges is more of a suggestion of it being true, than either goldbridge or evans being flippant about it. But even that is just reading into it and speculation.

There is a big difference between that, and taking it as proof and claiming it as fact. And there is also a heck of a leap between pointing that out, and calling @tolmie's hairdoo a liar or arguing I don't believe letters might have been sent out.

And that is the problem. A complete lack of balance, greys and anything inbetween the two.

Still not as harsh as the one Taylor gave against Ederson at Arsenal last season.
Arsenal's shot was cleared off the line so he went back and said Ederson had fouled the player by standing his ground
I thought they were very much the same. Don't think either should have been given

Wolves fans making money hand signs yesterday. They’d fucking love it if their club had the investment our club has had, and the trophies or club has won. That goes for all the away fans who keep on making the money hand signs. Love it! :-)
It's like that Paddy Power ad

I have previously said on the matter, that imo Simon Stone saying 'I'll tread lightly for now' when discussing the charges is more of a suggestion of it being true, than either goldbridge or evans being flippant about it. But even that is just reading into it and speculation.

There is a big difference between that, and taking it as proof and claiming it as fact. And there is also a heck of a leap between pointing that out, and calling @tolmie's hairdoo a liar or arguing I don't believe letters might have been sent out.

And that is the problem. A complete lack of balance, greys and anything inbetween the two.
I just think everyone who mention the charges on a weekly basis especially when city are doing well have all gone quiet and all at the same time.

You’ll never get 100% fact unless someone post the letter somewhere on social media so it just what ever you believe or not believe at the end of the day

Absolutely, and I haven't been given the list of names, either.

Others may want to claim or piggyback.

I haven't asserted we have been cleared, only the legals being sent are said to be from a position of strength, which would suggest we have a high degree of confidence.
Absolutely, there's no way we get bullish with the press otherwise. Be absolute suicide if we did and the PL win

Absolutely, and I haven't been given the list of names, either.

Others may want to claim or piggyback.

I haven't asserted we have been cleared, only the legals being sent are said to be from a position of strength, which would suggest we have a high degree of confidence.

I know, I responded to one post by someone that claimed this proves we have been cleared, and a bunch of people jumped on my back. It's all good.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.