PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Regardless of the letters, could it be that certain outlets have heard that City have argued the case to a sufficient degree that the case has no merit?
Has it got to that stage yet? Surely the information is has been examined by the lackeys ready for be KCs to do their best Maybe just, maybe the lackeys are saying we can’t find sufficient evidence to proceed, this would need the exit strategy that has been talked about

100%. And that is where I am too. That is a balanced way of putting it.

I am not claiming letters havent been sent out, I am not claiming tolmie is lying, I am not even saying I don't believe it. I do. I even pointed out where I perceived a 'mood change'.

What I am saying is those two up to interpretation snippets are not proof as claimed and certainly not that we have been cleared.

It is ironic, that people that have jumped to that conclusion and arguing something I never claimed, are the same people that have run away with other daft conlusions.
Bob on, Coat.

100%. And that is where I am too. That is a balanced way of putting it.

I am not claiming letters havent been sent out, I am not claiming tolmie is lying, I am not even saying I don't believe it. I do. I even pointed out where I perceived a 'mood change'.

What I am saying is those two up to interpretation snippets are not proof as claimed and certainly not that we have been cleared.

It is ironic, that people that have jumped to that conclusion and arguing something I never claimed, are the same people that have run away with other daft conlusions.
Goldbridge is reading the letter out on Tuesday, if you're interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.