PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Even if you don’t access bbc output? I’m not sure that you need to have one in that case.
In fact you don’t need one to listen to any or all bbc radio / bbc sounds output.
Edit. Nor their online output.
The law is not about bbc output. ANY Terrestrial TV stations are covered .

The law is not about bbc output. ANY Terrestrial TV stations are covered .
Just looked on Google earlier and I thought it said I didn’t need a licence fee to listen to bbc sounds. Are we agreed on that?
So if I only watch Sky channels and listen to bbc radio, I don’t need a licence (?)

I would say that's a no.View attachment 117665
Hmm, I think that’s via Freeview not dish perhaps, but cheers for posting - you could be right

My original point tbh, was that it’s not true to say you must have a tv licence by law, period, and I’ll stick by that.

Edit. Yep, so you’re right if it’s live tv - but box sets, Netflix, Amazon, Disney, Sky Atlantic etc and on demand it’s not needed - plenty of students and others using that loophole. So basically it’s not against the law not to have one. Which we all knew anyway. In fact can’t believe I’ve been drawn into this!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.