PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I haven't followed this topic closely, but...

Isn't it the case that the rules committee is considering a change such that - instead of points deductions or relegations - clubs can invest what they want, except that financial penalties may apply. Should such a rule come to be, it's patently ridiculous that City would face points deduction/regulation for supposed violation of past rules.

At any rate, City will fight this to the bitter end - probably some sort of financial penalty is agreed upon to dismiss the charges in a win-win, save-face, "victory" for the rules enforcers.

I haven't followed this topic closely, but...

Isn't it the case that the rules committee is considering a change such that - instead of points deductions or relegations - clubs can invest what they want, except that financial penalties may apply. Should such a rule come to be, it's patently ridiculous that City would face points deduction/regulation for supposed violation of past rules.

At any rate, City will fight this to the bitter end - probably some sort of financial penalty is agreed upon to dismiss the charges in a win-win, save-face, "victory" for the rules enforcers.

That was March's idea. A luxury tax or some such nonsense.

Last month's idea was an anchor, but iirc with sporting sanctions or some such nonsense.

God knows what sort of nonsense will finally get approved in June.

Stefan booked in to discuss ffp on the day the forest appeal news broke.
Surely it's not right that talksport are being briefed on when the appeal outcome would be announced - and possibly what the outcome actually is.

Jim White.
"city are being charged for 115 ffp sanctions".

Simon Jordan.
"City are being accused of Fraud and cooking the books".

Stefan.
"........."

I got pulled off stefan after I said we're being accused of fraud, he said we wasn't. Wobbling Waspberry says it and he doesn't pull him on it.

I give up.

FFS Jordan wiped the floor with Stefan.

Stefan is too slow to think and react in a real time environment.

I hope he doesn't go on again to 'defend' us because let's be honest he's no match for that fast talking **** Jordan.

FFS Jordan wiped the floor with Stefan.

Stefan is too slow to think and react in a real time environment.

I hope he doesn't go on again to 'defend' us because let's be honest he's no match for that fast talking **** Jordan.
It's irrelevant, the point is, Stefan has a brain and is dealing in facts, Jordan has zero brain and deals in propaganda

@projectriver

Seriously mate what was the point of you being on there then?

Nothing new to discuss, going over old ground, Jim "what about city" white trying to say we're bullying the prick goldbridge.

You're too intelligent for them pal, don't let them suck you in and seduce you.

Jim White.
"city are being charged for 115 ffp sanctions".

Simon Jordan.
"City are being accused of Fraud and cooking the books".

Stefan.
"........."

I got pulled off stefan after I said we're being accused of fraud, he said we wasn't. Wobbling Waspberry says it and he doesn't pull him on it.

I give up.
So no letters?
Why is Stefan so quiet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.