PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Jim White.
"city are being charged for 115 ffp sanctions".

Simon Jordan.
"City are being accused of Fraud and cooking the books".

Stefan.
"........."

I got pulled off stefan after I said we're being accused of fraud, he said we wasn't. Wobbling Waspberry says it and he doesn't pull him on it.

I give up.
It’s pointless to argue with brainless loud fast taking **** . Id rather play Beethoven symphony no9 to a cow than argue with that ****.

FFS Jordan wiped the floor with Stefan.

Stefan is too slow to think and react in a real time environment.

I hope he doesn't go on again to 'defend' us because let's be honest he's no match for that fast talking **** Jordan.
Really? I didn’t get a winner/loser vibe from that discussion one way or the other. Most of the talk was about the amount of legal resource available to the two parties. Dickhead made his usual yawn inducing jibe about City running a cottage industry for lawyers, whilst Stefan pointed out there were leading KC’s working for all parties.
As to the legal letters, Stefan made it pretty clear that he regarded Goldbridge as a fundamentally untrustworthy chaser of clicks, and that was about it.

FFS Jordan wiped the floor with Stefan.

Stefan is too slow to think and react in a real time environment.

I hope he doesn't go on again to 'defend' us because let's be honest he's no match for that fast talking **** Jordan.
I’m not on to defend City and not sure why you think I would. In any event, City have been accused of fraud and cooking the books. If you don’t understand that, you should read the FAQ

I don't believe it makes a difference
A freelancer is more likely to be held personally liable than a FTE. But, as you rightly question, - it depends entirely on what the cause of action is, what the facts are, and whether or not there's an agency or employee relationship.
Usually the publisher throws in the towel and by doing so, implicates/exposes/admits the libel of the journalist. Should the freelancer/journalist feel strongly aggrieved, exposed and undermined by this - then it's down to how deep their pockets are and/how strong their evidence is. Assuming there is no punishment - then not very.

I’m not on to defend City and not sure why you think I would. In any event, City have been accused of fraud and cooking the books. If you don’t understand that, you should read the FAQ
I have read the FAQ and every post on this thread and your Twitter offerings since you started going on Talksport.

I know you're not on there to defend City you're on there to self promote.

The reason I thought you might defend City is that I thought you were a City fan.

When it came to discuss City on that show today, Jordan understood what was required of him (to stick the boot in) and he had you on toast.

As I now know you're not on to defend City, I'll pass next time you announce on Twitter and Bluemoon that "I'm on Talksport" today.

Reactions: GPB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.