PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Was it brooklands blue who was involved in the thread with cheeses of nazareth?
That was the one that got me to join here.
Don't think it's still around in the classics but should definitely be.

Back in the day people needing PM’s were generally unhinged types,wtf happened today everyone wants one?

Agree. For the pl to have evidence that can cause that amount of damage to our club, owners, Royalty, worldwide companies, governments, is just to far fetched.
How many countries and companies would stop dealing with our owners if they aren't trustworthy ?

For the pl to rush out the charge sheet with so many mistakes on it is mind boggling. Fuck me the pl couldn't even get the charge sheet right but have all this evidence to cause worldwide fallout between governments and Royalty, to bring down multi billion pound companies.

To me this feeling like American lead. Its the sort of thing American does, doesnt like the way a country is run so invades, brings that government down than leaves. Leaving the country in a worst mess than it was before.

In football terms the Americans don't like the way our club is run and who owns it. So that's bring a load of jumped up charges to cause maximum bad press. They don't worry about the end, what will happen when the truth comes out. Much the same way Americans don't worry about leaving a country its invaded in the shit when it leaves.

American never does forward planning it shoots first.

So when ever I fell unsure about these charges I just remember the above and think how on earth have the pl got the power to do this !
Absolutely spot on. They don't care who they shit on if they can make a dollar. I've heard that some Premier League games may be played in America, when and WTF for ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.