PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I can send Pep an email with tactical analysis for the Spurs game but that doesn't mean he will pay attention to it.

The PL aren't collaborating with other teams no matter what those teams try and do.

If they actually did that and that was ever provable, the PL would be susceptible to an absolute nuclear bomb of antitrust legal action.
I await the Premier League moving on to the next club to see if they are 'clean'.
You can't tell me that out of the clubs in the Premier League only one is under the microscope.

Get to fuck.

I can send Pep an email with tactical analysis for the Spurs game but that doesn't mean he will pay attention to it.

The PL aren't collaborating with other teams no matter what those teams try and do.

If they actually did that and that was ever provable, the PL would be susceptible to an absolute nuclear bomb of antitrust legal action.
Funny you should mention Pep when he himself name-checked Daniel Levy last year as someone whose hands are all over this. Pep's far from stupid and wouldn't go around lobbing accusations like that if he didn't have any evidence of it.

I'm not being funny mate but you're incredibly naive if you don't think other clubs have been pushing the Premier League into taking action against us.

Funny the directors of red clubs are seen all have dinner together.
Clubs write a joint letter to the league about us.
But yes….. you must be right (or short sighted).
I agree - the PL aren’t collaborating with other teams but - twisting it round somewhat- I’m afraid certain directors from certain clubs are collaborating with the PL

Funny you should mention Pep when he himself name-checked Daniel Levy last year as someone whose hands are all over this. Pep's far from stupid and wouldn't go around lobbing accusations like that if he didn't have any evidence of it.

I'm not being funny mate but you're incredibly naive if you don't think other clubs have been pushing the Premier League into taking action against us.

I have literally never said other teams aren't trying to influence the Premier League. We saw the 9 clubs get named publicly by Pep that wrote to UEFA (and he was right to do so).

What I've said is that there is no evidence the Premier League is actively involving them in the decision making process. Because that's a giant conflict of interest.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.