PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They'll probably allow it then write in the rules it's not allowed
With PSR being wound down in 24/25 I doubt very much that changes of this nature will be in place prior to 30/6 indeed the earliest date such a change could be voted on would be at the PLs AGM which would be after the majority of clubs 24/25 accounting year will have started.
It seems to me that the Swiss Rambler and indeed Stevan himself are now far from sure as to the clarity of the rules around such matters and it seems that the PL rules probably permit.

Stop being fucking wet, for Christ’s sake! Of course there isn’t any evidence. Do you think they’d publish books about it or something? “My lunches with the Glazers and Scruffy Jim”, by Richard Masters (Harper Collins 2024). Chapter One. “Our plans to nobble those football ruining Blue bastards.”
Be a decent seller that…

I know people who support United but I wouldn't be friends with any of them. I work with United fans and again they are work colleagues not my friends.

I have friends outside of football which are all blues apart from two who actually don't watch football.

I have an uncle who is a United fan, He's a ****. We don't speak at all.
This may well be my favourite ever post on here.

I know people who support United but I wouldn't be friends with any of them. I work with United fans and again they are work colleagues not my friends.

I have friends outside of football which are all blues apart from two who actually don't watch football.

Lol I have despised the bastards for over 57 year, no rag friends but knew one back in the 90's to talk to in the local,called him token to his face he never clicked why.
Glad to read someone else as bigoted as me !

Rag!

It’s mental that in this period where teams are having points deducted there is nothing stopping these property deals that even the EFL put a stop to years ago.

The PL been busy introducing caps and restricting related party transactions - but no probs selling the stadium and hotels to yourself !! Madness
STOP PRESS
J Cheever Loophole reports:
Manchester City have sold important intellectual property to owners CFG. The data is contained in a handbook written by former chairman Peter Swales entitled “Cups for Cockups”, subtitled “How to be Typical”. This treasure trove has been sitting around for years without anyone realising just how valuable it was. City’s filthy oil funded chairman has now secured £200m for it after tough negotiations with himself as Chairman of CFG.
City will comply with FFP/PSR for ten years as a result of this sneaky underhand trick which I uncovered by hacking their email server.

Last edited:
With PSR being wound down in 24/25 I doubt very much that changes of this nature will be in place prior to 30/6 indeed the earliest date such a change could be voted on would be at the PLs AGM which would be after the majority of clubs 24/25 accounting year will have started.
It seems to me that the Swiss Rambler and indeed Stevan himself are now far from sure as to the clarity of the rules around such matters and it seems that the PL rules probably permit.

Yep and if they don't Chelsea will challenge it and they probably believe they can win the case, or why do what they are doing? Because they very smart and they would have had lawyers looking at it to say it's fine and they can win the case!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.