PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I suspect City wouldn't want it resurrected either, why people keep bringing it up is just "whataboutery" nonsense. You'd have thought City fans would know better given all the "whataboutery" aimed at us.
It's only been brought up in the context of the PL not charging Liverpool because the incident was long ago, yet they charged us for things that happened before the hacking. Questioning the consistency of the PL, and whether City might cite this as a precedent in our case.

Bad news for those who are expecting this case to get resolved asap or in timely manner.
Pl will just leave this hanging and not give a flying fuck about any common ground. They achieved their end goal , ie smear campaign and it was successful atleast inside thier pea sized brain. City fans can never move past this shit coz this 115 is like dried old shit , the more you poke it , more it stinks.
Or as someone put it earlier, it took them six months to punish Everton and Forest, with one charge each. It should take them 57 years to investigate our 115.

I see with my own eyes how Newcastle Utd have been effectively stitched up by so called FFP. I read somewhere today that Villa may have to sell to abide by it. Their fans will not be allowed to experience success. They have to know their place.

Our owners only so called sporting crime was to invest their own money in our club. Something that in any other business would be celebrated. And something that was never an issue when the cartel dominated.

Any anger should be aimed at those with vested interests who have tried to kill ambition and their media lackeys.

It's only been brought up in the context of the PL not charging Liverpool because the incident was long ago, yet they charged us for things that happened before the hacking. Questioning the consistency of the PL, and whether City might cite this as a precedent in our case.
We accepted a settlement, we're not going to bring it up.

It’s not whataboutery to ask why one historic accusation is investigated and another isn’t.

If the PL had opened an investigation and decided it just didn’t reach the level of a rules breach then fair enough.

But IIRC the reported reason for not even investigating was the timeline which obviously opens up a question of double standards when they subsequently open an investigation and charge us over even older shit.
The "reported reason", surely the main reason was that we'd settled and moved on and had no interest in re-opening an investigation by the FA or PL. There's a lot of posters who need to move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.