PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

how do we know Ashworth didnt send many more emails of Newcastle transfer targets or Berrada of inner dealings of City.

a full PL investigation is needed into these two individuals spend 4 years if needed to charge them.

people saying this is not a big thing, well, cant wait while der Spiegel will print these Ashworth emails. :))

you all know a huge media circus can be created around this.

but will go as quiet as Uefa's recent FFP punishment to Man United and Chelsea with words mentioned a lot of "minor" and "historical" Abra related very old wrongdoings.

which is btw something PL yet to charge Chelsea in any way despite they have been notified of these around same time as Uefa who decided on it almost a year ago and handed out punishment for Chelsea.
yet there is no media pressure for PL to act on those self admitted charges which surely wont need heavy investigation when Boehly walked in and said "look my club is guilty as fuck, its the previous owner, not me tho".

have a strong feeling there will be a vote soon not to punish any more clubs after Everton, Forest, City...

Reactions: CC1
I just don’t think City are going to waste time pressing for charges over someone breaking gardening leave. Especially as the work being conducted is only really of significance to two other clubs (United and Newcastle).
It shows a level of dishonesty that would allow the PL to go on a fishing trip like they did with us.

No, I don't believe they will either.

I just don’t think City are going to waste time pressing for charges over someone breaking gardening leave. Especially as the work being conducted is only really of significance to two other clubs (United and Newcastle).

If Berrada was approaching current CFG employees or accessing company data/infrastructure to carry out this work then that would be an entirely different matter. But he isn’t as far as I’m aware.

I understand the feeling of injustice at the moment and a thirst for retribution etc but City won’t see it that way. They’ll look at it from a business point of view and I don’t think there is anything to gain from taking this further.

In fact, if you read scruffy Jim’s comments re Khaldoon, he praised the way we approached the Berrada situation. We aren’t now going to change tack just because he tapped up an employee at Newcastle.
Depends on what’s in those emails - especially if there are any references to our transfer targets etc. who knows? Definitely a full PL type investigation required

It shows a level of dishonesty that would allow the PL to go on a fishing trip like they did with us.

No, I don't believe they will either.

Ok let’s play it out.

The PL conduct a fishing trip and find that Berrada had an email conversation with Dan Ashworth saying “I believe Frimpong is a pretty handy player”.

What do you think the sanction will be and how do you think it will benefit City?

Seriously, we’re kicking off over someone breaking gardening leave to conduct business that has absolutely zero impact on City.

If Berrada was approaching current CFG employees or accessing company data/infrastructure to carry out this work then that would be an entirely different matter. But he isn’t as far as I’m aware.

I understand the feeling of injustice at the moment and a thirst for retribution etc but City won’t see it that way. They’ll look at it from a business point of view and I don’t think there is anything to gain from taking this further.

In fact, if you read scruffy Jim’s comments re Khaldoon, he praised the way we approached the Berrada situation. We aren’t now going to change tack just because he tapped up an employee at Newcastle.

Everything the cartel have done is to slow us down. A CEO & TD unable to start their job puts the whole organisation behind 6 months. It would be stupid not to, they are a rival that has tried to ruin our club, nothing should be taken for granted. The fact that he’s working from an INEOS email address tells me he’s already over everything.

Rules are rules.

Everything the cartel have done is to slow us down. A CEO & TD unable to start their job puts the whole organisation behind 6 months. It would be stupid not to, they are a rival that has tried to ruin our club, nothing should be taken for granted. The fact that he’s working from an INEOS email address tells me he’s already over everything.

Rules are rules.
if hes already over everything and the best hes done is making jason wilcox a director of football and finishing 8th hes not doing a good job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.